Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**CharltonLife Poker 1st ellisAddick 2nd Exis10tial 3rd Barr_Cafc**

13»

Comments

• Options
    Good game everyone, kind of bitter bout my AQ losing to A7 but hey lol!! Lookin forward to the next one!!
  • Options
    PokerStars Tournament #356493239, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD
    24 players
    Total Prize Pool: $240.00 USD
    Tournament started 2011/01/30 20:00:00 WET [2011/01/30 15:00:00 ET]
    Tournament finished 2011/01/30 22:28:24 WET [2011/01/30 17:28:24 ET]
    1: ellisaddick (London), $108.00 (45%)
    2: Exis10tial (London), $72.00 (30%)
    3: V_Assassin08 (Eastbourne), $36.00 (15%)
    4: alexwright55 (London), $24.00 (10%)
    5: ThreadKiller (Las Vegas),
    6: rob321a (London),
    7: CarlLeaburn (Charlton),
    8: sonicstud85 (bexleyheath),
    9: No.1 in SL (Beckenham),
    10: AddickAddict (London),
    11: cafcrollo (london),
    12: neil_addick (Sunbury on Thames),
    13: Mid-Crofton (Orpington, Kent),
    14: valleygal81 (Sittingbourne),
    15: colthe3rd (Gillingham),
    16: The-Brand01 (The Big City),
    17: NicholasCAFC (harlow),
    18: JohnBevan882 (Sevenoaks),
    19: Blinkant (London),
    20: Delux099 (Dublin),
    21: painter1947 (oohaahmortimer),
    22: RedZed333 (Sunderland),
    23: raymondao (eastbourne),
    24: siblers (MILLTOWN),
  • Options
    Thanks for the game alex and ex and the rest see you next time
  • Options
    At least i beat the old man
  • Options
    who is the old man sonic?
  • Options
    Yeah - just :)

Congrats Ellis
  • Options
    I'm sonics dad
  • Options
    lol, family poker :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Yeah my internet is down, still not back. What a greatime to be cut off, not happy at all
    Bad news Col, I think SadieJane (valletgal) had the same problem
  • Options
    Cheers ctic I'll give it a try, won't hold out too much hope though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Im from kent! lol and out wrong time to shove a luckbox raise
    feel free to shove anytime JB :)
  • Options
    I lasted about ten minutes I won 2 hands and thought I was flying, about 2 minutes later I was out on my arse, the speed of it kinda got the better of me though. Good craic, I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Got DC'd, how did it end...?
  • Options
    Well played Ellis and the others who cashed, very good game this evening.
  • Options
    really well played once again ellis, great stuff. 24 players is our new record.

gutted for sadie and col with internet problems so unable to play.

the cash game was good, with players dipping in and out. not sure what happened with the fun money game, whether there was a problem with pokerstars or that no one really fancied it.
  • Options
    Barr_CAFC (V_Assassin08 ) is still playing in the daily £40K
  • Options
    Thankc tk i was lucky with a lot of my hands it seemed the poker gods were with me for once
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite] not sure what happened with the fun money game, whether there was a problem with pokerstars or that no one really fancied it.
    I did try and open a play money table but PokerStars stopped all play money home game tables. Had a couple of poeple drop in before they crashed. Happy to host a play money game for those who would like to practice without spending money.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]What's the story with money? Will there be non money games or will all the games invoklve money?

whisper to sadie she will explain all to you
  • Options
    Yeah aslong as the best hand doesnt lose i should do okay (fingers crossed) Came 90th month or so back when i called an all with A10 on BB shoved by SB with Q10 :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But the kind of crap everyone is shoving with on this Daily 40k im bound to get donked out lol
  • Options
    Well done Ellisaddick and other finishers.

Absolutely gutted, my phone exchange was down hence no phone or internet only came back on this morning :-(

Miss out on leaderboard points again and nothing I could do about it. grrrr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]But the kind of crap everyone is shoving with on this Daily 40k im bound to get donked out lol
    where did you finish? Looking ok when I signed off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]Well done EllisaEddick and other finishers.

Absolutely gutted, my phone exchange was down hence no phone or internet only came back on this morning :-(

Colthe3rd had the same problem. Read comments earlier in this thread, it may be worth contacting pokerstars to see if the can give you a refund
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]Well done EllisaEddick and other finishers.

Colthe3rd had the same problem. Read comments earlier in this thread, it may be worth contacting pokerstars to see if the can give you a refund

Already on it. I am more annoyed about the leaderboard points TBH but can see it as giving others a head start ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]But the kind of crap everyone is shoving with on this Daily 40k im bound to get donked out lol
    where did you finish? Looking ok when I signed off.

Came bout 200th and something.... Everyone was shoving every time round the table, got too the point i literally saw nothing for bout 30-40 hands, and couldnt shove in position as it wasnt getting that far, so had to shove on button with A2 and ran into queens with about 6 BB left...

Whens the next Charlton Life tournament?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barr_Cafc[/cite]Whens the next Charlton Life tournament?

if we had some sort of rolling diary, it would be easy to see what was going on in the world of charlton athletic. i reckon we give it a couple of weeks and do another tuesday night knockout and then 3rd sunday big game.
  • Options
    can we do Tuesday 8th for Knockout? as 15th is Hartlepool away.