Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**CharltonLife Poker 1st ellisAddick 2nd Exis10tial 3rd Barr_Cafc**

Comments

• Options
    are all the tables "fast"
  • Options
    I've just joined up the home game thingy. CarlLeaburn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite]are all the tables "fast"
    no. i'll try and set something up a little slower. the tourney tonight is much slower than the one you just played on.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    raymondo - try the 'proteus' table
  • Options
    sorry all who were trying to get some practice on the play money table. PokerStars have suspended play money home games at the moment. I have to pop out. feel free to check the play money tables to get used to playing (those who are unfamiliar with the site) and see if they come back online.

I have to pop out, see you in the main game.
  • Options
    I'm in good luck all
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    looking at a very decent turnout. 17 playing half an hour before we start
  • Options
    you cant even spell pokre...........
  • Options
    Just signed up on V_Assassin08 , you can delete by old one Bigmoney_753 had some trouble with Pokerstars with them sending me money so thats my new one. Good luck to everyone tonight, sounds like a decent turn out :)
  • Options
    What's the story with money? Will there be non money games or will all the games invoklve money?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    the-brand01 becomes our 40th member (badge on the way). not sure who that is though from here - feel free to let us all know please
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]What's the story with money? Will there be non money games or will all the games invoklve money?

there's 2 play money tables set up. people can join them if they like nearer the time and there is one cash table also. if the demand is there we can add more tables to whatever anyone likes, even heads up
  • Options
    17 registered so far, should be good
  • Options
    I just enrolled in the tourney. Thats 21 people now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydroad[/cite]I just enrolled in the tourney. Thats 21 people now.

very good prize pool.could be the biggest yet. one one and it pays down to 4th
  • Options
    Good luck everybody but especially me...
  • Options
    just got to read kids story and put them to bed. steal them blinds!
  • Options
    late registration for 10 minutes, come-on peeps one more :)
  • Options
    Gl everyone
  • Options
    Er so what do I do now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who's gonna be the first casualty then?
  • Options
    I've just regged as Markive1, too late for the tourny but i'll be up for a few hands of a cash game if one gets going..
  • Options
    Kinda hard getting used to the speed of the thing, have no time to really thing on your hand.
  • Options
    unlucky, you went in with the best of it aq v a10. it takes a short while to get used to, i'm sure it won't take you long to get used to it
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm usually way more conservative in real life, just got a bit caught up with it. Was fun though
  • Options
    Arrgg Rob just flopped the nuts on me. No way I was getting away from it. GG all. Thanks, cya again :)
  • Options
    I have heard telephone exchange problems in Kent area hence Sadie and Coltthe3rd sitting out
  • Options
    Im from kent! lol and out wrong time to shove a luckbox raise
  • Options
    Yeah my internet is down, still not back. What a greatime to be cut off, not happy at all
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Yeah my internet is down, still not back. What a greatime to be cut off, not happy at all[/quote]

Contact Poker stars, they may not refund as it was a home game but I've had instances where I've lost connection and they've refunded my buy ins.