Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton chase Daggers star

12346»

Comments

• Its only boring if you take it too seriously.

We know 95% of it is rubbish so take it as a bit of fun and wait for the real news on the OS.
  • Yeh, there's nothing more boring than Clem and Off_it bellyaching about how boring the transfer rumours are ;-)
  • Mkandawire maybe
  • We have been interested in Green for a while so not such a surprise if true and Rae hasn't signed for Aberdeen so maybe they are the 2.
  • We have been interested in Green for a while so not such a surprise if true and Rae hasn't signed for Aberdeen so maybe they are the 2.

Green isnt a Championship player.

Euell and Hayes.
  • Bourni says wait for anouncement next week and I'm sure Essex al got a text saying something like exciting times at the end of the month which Hayes had text his pal.

Maybe we will have a few signings all announced at once but I just can't see why 2 TOP championship players will drop to league 1 unless it's the wedge which I can't see us offering
  • Bourni says wait for anouncement next week and I'm sure Essex al got a text saying something like exciting times at the end of the month which Hayes had text his pal.

Maybe we will have a few signings all announced at once but I just can't see why 2 TOP championship players will drop to league 1 unless it's the wedge which I can't see us offering
  • I hope It's Dave Martin!
  • see told you
  • see told you

Go on, spill the beans.
  • Sponsored links:

• see told you

You said 2 top Championship players, so I presume they are still TBA. Serious comment.
  • you telling me Hayes and Alonso are not championship standard then !! and no theres still some more to come
  • edited June 2011

You said -   "wait for announcement next week, 2 top championship players imo signed last week"

They may be Championship standard, but you said 2 top Championship players. So presumably todays signings were who you were referring to & we are not signing 2 top Championship players ? IE people started going on about Lee Bowyer etc.

Just asking, not trying to be rude or controversial. 

• i also said IMO ok wording wernt great granted,

not rude or controversial at all.

• Well Hayes was a Championship player last season so that is one.
  • A relegated championship player who couldn't get in the PNE team so hardly a top championship player
  • Lets be honest. A top championship player isn't going to come to league 1. There only going to move up the tables if there TOP.