Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

13»

Comments

• Options
    MC and HNY to all on CL.
    Especially big thanks to AFKA. Lookie and their little helpers who keep me in touch with all things CAFC.
    Here's to a prosperous footballing 2011...!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Afka and co, cheers for the great site, a fantastic place to vent ones spleen or indeed to praise the most frustrating football club ever. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all.
  • Options
    Happy Saturnalia to all...

I hope the site can cope with the traffic when the takeover finally goes through.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all. ..... from a serial lurker!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Merry Christmas one and all! To the admins and occasional guests, the geeks and the technophobes, the prolific posters and the lurkers, the rosetinted and the wristslashers, the Parkyphiles and the Parkyphobes, the eminently sensible and the utter loons. We're nearly all (vistors from other clubs excepted) here cos we love Charlton and want the best for the club, even if we rarely agree on exactly what this is. Here's hoping 2011 brings stability and success to the club and this site, and health and happiness to you all.

I'm with Ali.

Have a great Christmas, especially the two little AFKA's. They may not know what's going on but it puts a totally different slant on things.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and that we all have plenty of opportunities in 2011 to live, love, laugh and be happy.
  • Options
    Just finally sunk in its christmas time, my local asda are selling easter eggs.

Happy christmas.

Ad.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    Have a good Christmas one and all.
    Here's to a better year for Charlton and health and happiness to us fans.
  • Options
    I am forever grateful for your efforts to maintain this site under often difficult conditions, so you have my thanks, AFKA and LookOut for all your herculean efforts.

This site is, quite simply brilliant.

A merry Christmas and a happy new year (hopefully containing some VERY good news for Charlton) to all lifers.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Xmas everyone :)
  • Options
    Lookie & AFKA, what would we do without you?

Merry Christmas & heres to a great 2011!

LLLBH

X
  • Options
    Just to echo what's already been posted, great job done by Lookout and AFKA. I haven't posted much in the last few months because of a new job - but this is still my first port of call when logging onto the net.

Merry Christmas to one and all and here's hoping for great things - on and off the field - in 2011.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Seasons greetings to all from a hot but not as sunny as it should be Phuket.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

And many thanks to AFKA and Lookie for a great site, it's invaluable to me as an expat.
  • Options
    smudge enjoy mate xmas will never be the same for you again buddy c u boxing day

lookie have a great bermudan chrimbo

good luck one and all

chill with the takeover now enjoy the festivities and we can all get excited again from weds
  • Options
    Ali said it for me. Keep up the brilliant work Danny and Adam. I hope to spend a bit more time on here this coming year. Work and family issues have curtailed things very much in the past twelve months.

Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas to everybody, hope you all have a good one!
  • Options
    Merry Xmas all!have a great day
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Wife and kids bought me a photo of the Valley from 1968!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone on here, hope you all have a great day.