Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

Comments

• Options
    Can't get through the day without a visit to Charlton Life. Thankyou one and all for being there. Have a cool Yule.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to you and yours Smudge. I still miss our Monday morning chats on Albany Park station all those years ago!
  • Options
    yep well done lads seasons greetings to all fellow lifers
  • Options
    Keep up the good work guys, and thank you.
    Our flight from Singapore was one of the few that landed at Heathrow yesterday, so we are now based at friends in Ledbury.
    So Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all lifers and families.
    If our game is on, on Boxing Day, I'll be bringing a Leeds fan and a closet Arsenal fan from around here.
  • Options
    Happy christmas everyone
    and special thanks to AFKA & Lookie for their hard work

And here's to a bloody good new year!
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Thanks to AFKA and Lookout for all they do here and a happy and peaceful Christmas to all lifers.
  • Options
    Top work, AFKA and Lookout. You guys do a phenomenal job - thank you.

Have a great Christmas and New Year. And may all your fatal, non-recoverable errors be little ones.
  • Options
    I work abroad for the most part and, when I can get wifi, this site is invaluable.....Cheers to you both and a big Red and White Happy Christmas to Addicks everywhere.

''God bless us, everyone''

T A
  • Options
    A happy christmas and a brilliant new year to all lifers. AFKA and Lookout, thank you so much guys, you do an amazing service for the users of this site. I, for one would be lost without my more than daily fix of Charlton life.
  • Options
    Doorbell rings, I'm not list'nin',
    Valley Road I am whistl'in,
    I'm happy -- although
    Richard Murray let us go --
    Happily addickted to CL.
    All day long, I sit clicking,
    Unaware time is ticking,
    There's joy on my face,
    I just love this place,
    Happily addickted to CL!

Thank you AFKA and LookOut and a Very Merry Time to all, including lurkers, phantoms and absent friends who know that what they really want is to come back to Charlton Life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Christmas All.

Smashing site.
  • Options
    Happy christmas all.

uta.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all & a big thanks to everyone who puts so much effort into this site.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all on here, all involved with the club and all involved with running this cracking site.
    And a happy New Year 'n all!
  • Options
    Seasons Greeting and a Happy New Year to everyone on this site.

Many thanks Lookie & Afka for making CL our fanzine of the internet.
  • Options
    Seasons greeting to all who make this the best Charlton site on t'internet

Live, love, laugh and be happy
  • Options
    Cheers guys as always a top job done. Merry Christmas one and all.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Merry Festivemas to all! Thanks and deep gratitude to the chaps that keep this site going and make it what it is....Number One!! I have looked at other clubs sites and without any bias- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comes close (That's why so many fans of other club's are to be found here). Charlton Athletic may have slipped down football's pecking order but Charlton Life continues to hit the heights. As another lifer already said- and correctly too- CL makes supporting Charlton fun (that is the greatest tribute of all as the last few years have certainly tested the fun equation!!) AFKA and Lookout, I salute you both.
  • Options
    Many many thanks to you AFKA and LookOut for all your efforts.
    Can't imagine a day without having a look at who has to say what about our beloved CAFC.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you lifers wherever you are.
  • Options
    Thank you AFKA and LookOut for all your hardwork, and thanks to those who do the commentary on the matches on here i would be lost without them as i cannot stand listening to player.
    And last of all a happy festive season to all lifers from here in Devon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bah humbug the fooking lot of you
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all! To the admins and occasional guests, the geeks and the technophobes, the prolific posters and the lurkers, the rosetinted and the wristslashers, the Parkyphiles and the Parkyphobes, the eminently sensible and the utter loons. We're nearly all (vistors from other clubs excepted) here cos we love Charlton and want the best for the club, even if we rarely agree on exactly what this is. Here's hoping 2011 brings stability and success to the club and this site, and health and happiness to you all.
  • Options
    Well said wibble, well done AFKA and Lookie, I don't know how you put up with some of the others on here ;-)

Merry Winterval to all Lifers.
  • Options
    Can't go more than 12 hours without looking at CL.....
    must be "Addickted"!! *Groan*

Happy Xmas all & Thanx again to AFKA, Lookie & the others in The clique.
    P & S x
  • Options
    Much appreciation for the admin team here for what you do for others all year round. to all the rest, if you've had a crap year i sincerely hope next year is better. if your relationship goes tits up over the christmas period, just remember, a relationship is for here and now, but 'Chartlon is for Lifers'. Merry Christmas to you and yours from Yorkshire.
  • Options
    Seasons greetings from myself and Miss Riley
  • Options
    Love, Peace and bananas to you all at this ime of year.

Thanks chaps for keeping this site going and like many others, I shake a bit if I go more than a few hours without logging in.
  • Options
    Have a good Christmas everyone. Well done to all involved in the running of CL.
  • Options
    Merry xmas to all fellow lifers.

Keep up the briliant work AFKA and Lookie, we'd have to do a full day's work without this site.

Also an extra mince pie to JT and his Rachel updates.
  • Options
    All the best to everyone.

CAFC