Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Hughton sacked

Comments

• Options
    you can tell its cold outside when you see a geordie girl wearing knickers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Jacqui Oatley from the BBC has said she has spoken to an ex-player who says Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks...
    So they'll replace a manager who won the Championship with one that failed to keep us up, then didn't even make the play-offs and left us in a huge mess which played it's part in us getting relegated for a second time. Along the way spent millions on players that weren't good enough, including some that weren't even good enough for League One.

This is Newcastle we're talking about so it's believable.
  • Options
    It's gotta be Pardew, would suit them down to the ground
    Joke of a manager, joke of a club
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Jacqui Oatley from the BBC has said she has spoken to an ex-player who says Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks...[/quote]

yea, christmas casual at the royal mail
  • Options
    Please God they get relegated after this, preferably with Pardew in charge.
    Pathetic.
  • Options
    Tino Asprilla with Philippe Albert as assistant.
  • Options
    Joke club.
  • Options
    EVENS THE FIELD

Pardew is EVENS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]EVENS THE FIELD

Pardew is EVENS
    Frightening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pardew based facepalm

alan-pardew-001.jpg
  • Options
    To be fair, the Geordies were looking for trophies this season.
  • Options
    Everyone from outside the club comments on what a good job he's done there. What a joke.
  • Options
    Sorry, 4/6 (FOUR TO SIX) with Hills.
  • Options
    There are few things in football today that surprise you!

This has to be one of them!
  • Options
    joke club, seemed also that the fans were just really beginning to warm to him as well.
  • Options
    Betting suspended on Pardew according to Sky.
  • Options
    A shame, Hughton was a good coach who developed some local talent like Carroll which has saved Newcastle a bundle of money, and got them promoted last season without too many traumas.

I wonder who would want a job like that though? Managers at Newcastle have marginally longer careers than Kamikaze pilots. It's made for someone like Pardew to come in, do a job for a season and then depart with a million pound pay off, but I don't think any serious manager would be interested.
  • Options
    Must be a reason for sacking him other than experience. Its not like they are as a bad position as west ham. What do they want in their first season back in the prem? Champ league?!
  • Options
    What a joke, after the job he did with all the turmoil and constant speculation. Hope the people upstairs at Newcastle come to realise their mistake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to see Pardew go there and make a complete fuck up so for once and for all he can be seen for what he is.
  • Options
    Unbelieveable decision by the Newcastle board.

Them and Pardew would be an absolute match made in heaven though - both have made a career of spunking huge amounts of money and wages on players and then sigularly failing to get anything like the best out of them. It'll be just like the good old days when you could always count on Newcastle to give you a laugh.
  • Options
    Martin O'Neill I think will get the job.

I can't believe that Hughton has been sacked unless they have a decent manager lined up.
  • Options
    thrash sunderland 5-1
    beat the arse away from home
    drew with the champions

what more do those stupid geordies want??
    absolute joke and i look forward to playing them next year now
  • Options
    If Pardew is the answer, what the hell was the question?
  • Options
    Peter Beardsley and Steve Stone in caretaker charge
  • Options
    Pardew must give exceptional interview.

How they think he'll be able to manage volatile players like Carroll and Barton is beyon me. I'm going to enjoy watching it all implode.
  • Options
    pardew, carroll, nolan and barton in the same city. women of newcastle you have been warned.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]If Pardew is the answer, what the hell was the question?[/quote]

'Who can send Newcastle down this season?'
  • Options
    Just spoke to a nufc mate.

He didn't do much talking put it that way. Stunned.