Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could pinch any other league 1 player

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bradley Wright Phillips all day long.

I wonder if any Charlton players would get mentioned if this question was asked another forum?
  • Options
    Pilkington for me - actually quite interesting thread this as there are not that many!
  • Options
    Don't like the man, but Lee Hughes this season
  • Options
    Charlton player may not get mentioned but should be - I think Dailly, Semedo, Racon, Anyinsah and Jackson would get into most if not all teams at this level.
  • Options
    Austin all day, scored 8 league goals when he has been injured for a fair proportion of the season. Still young and only going to improve.

Even though we are due to play Saints in 3 weeks so don't want to be negative about Lambert, you take out his pens and his scoring record this season is average. Also not sure if he would do the business at a higher level.

Another player who has had a good season is Mark Pugh at Bournemouth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CH4RLTON[/cite]Bradley Wright Phillips all day long.

I wonder if any Charlton players would get mentioned if this question was asked another forum?

If they've watched us and they're honest, they should want almost our entire team.
  • Options
    Would have thought Peterbrough fans would have been impressed by most of our team a few weeks back.
  • Options
    if that's over stepping the mark, some people need to man up!

So where did it come from north upper or lower? I'll toss a coin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: imathletic[/cite]Based on what you have seen so far this season which one player would you like to add to our squad?

I guess then it would have to be mikkel andersen, can't think of anyone who's played better against us.
  • Options
    Dale Jennings at Tranmere .. a teenage sensation and one for the future