Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsorship forms for charity match

13»

Comments

• Options
    Are you inferring that a lot of the blokes on here are Fat B*******'s
  • Options
    welllll . well no actually i wasnt. but i remember going on a sponsored diet before with a 8 porkies, half of the 800 went to charity and half went to the winner. best freaking diet i went on.
  • Options
    she got one of those bloody ski-ing machines, it shifts the pounds, but its killing me.
    2 and half stone by may, all this and I wont get picked.
    is it pick up sides by the way, how are the teams being choosen.

I can imagine it now,,,, whisper,,,,whisper

"Dont pick the fat, old, bald bloke at the back"

Curb_it, most of the sponsorship has come in my direction through losing the weight
  • Options
    how much weight loss are we talking here? and is 12 stone a realistic target?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you're all be too knackered to celebrate after running 20 yards

when i've just scored that 25 yard top corner curling freekick i'll be going MAD!!!
  • Options
    I`ve lost six pounds this week, friday nights up the pub she`s got me drinking gin & slim line tonic, strictly no beer and definately no takeaway : (
    I was 14st 8lb last friday, do you think my target is unrealistic? I`m not an expert in this area. so any advice on the subject would be appreciated.
  • Options
    6lbs is great. but wont always be that good a lot of that will be water the first week, you need to be losing 2lbs a week tho. Are you exercising? Try cutting out carbs after 8pm also. just think its all in a good cause.
  • Options
    How are the teams being picked????
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    i reckon it'll be tough, but if you've changed your habits, the weight will drop off when you start, you'll find the amount slows down as your body adapts to the food you're eating.

ie, stopping beer and takeaways will instantly make a difference, after a few weeks your body will think thats normal, so you'll have to cut out other things, like creamy sauces, or lots of bread/carbs etc.

if you stick to grilled lean meat, fresh steamed veg and salad, and less of the cheese and fatty foods, then you'll be fine if you stick to it

good luck! don't get disheartened when in a months time, you're only losing a 1lb a week or staying the same or even putting a bit on. you can lose 1lb having a wee!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]6lbs is great. but wont always be that good a lot of that will be water the first week, you need to be losing 2lbs a week tho. Are you exercising? Try cutting out carbs after 8pm also. just think its all in a good cause.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i reckon it'll be tough, but if you've changed your habits, the weight will drop off when you start, you'll find the amount slows down as your body adapts to the food you're eating.

ie, stopping beer and takeaways will instantly make a difference, after a few weeks your body will think thats normal, so you'll have to cut out other things, like creamy sauces, or lots of bread/carbs etc.

if you stick to grilled lean meat, fresh steamed veg and salad, and less of the cheese and fatty foods, then you'll be fine if you stick to it

good luck! don't get disheartened when in a months time, you're only losing a 1lb a week or staying the same or even putting a bit on. you can lose 1lb having a wee![/quote]
    thanks for the advice ladies, I`ll try and take it all on board and I`ll keep you updated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im doing a bit of the same myself as need to get back to fighting weight. b ut ive got a holiday planned in 5 weeks time so mines a bit more urgent!!! gulp. ill weight myself from sunday onwards and can annouce weight loss... tho obviously i will not put my start weight!! ha ha.

night all my vodka slimline beckons.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I thought that when we have some players confirmed it would be "Webbo's Wonders V Bumstead's Buisers" and a big part of the sell is "your chance to play on the Valley pitch with a charlton legend (plus an assortment of overweight geriatic pissheads)

just an idea. Why is it that on days that I'm not around this place is buzzing? Do I cramp everyone's style? :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I thought that when we have some players confirmed it would be "Webbo's Wonders V Bumstead's Buisers" and a big part of the sell is "your chance to play on the Valley pitch with a charlton legend (plus an assortment of overweight geriatic pissheads)

just an idea. Why is it that on days that I'm not around this place is buzzing? Do I cramp everyone's style? :-([/quote]

Henry, as a 49 year old, 14st bloke who likes a drink I object to your generalisation ;)
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    low/no carb diets are dangerous, and give you bad breath.
  • Options
    Iv lost 10lb in the last few days,a fiver for 6 stella's and a fiver for 20 bensons lol :-)
  • Options
    lol