Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsorship forms for charity match

Comments

• Options
    well i can defo do some at my work on the sly. no one would know.

also got laminators to make them into a3 posters, and slidey cutter things i cant recall the name of to chop them up.

can also "greyscale" the image to make it black and white, and we could always do posters in colour and leaflets in b&w?
  • Options
    This is great guys... as for sponsoship Im sure I can raise a few quid.....

Suzi your a bit good with the old computers that took no time......

my sister works at a printing firm and does exactly this sort of stuff all day everyday and is of course charlton, Im sure we could get her to do it.....
  • Options
    As soon as we have the web address for our own Sponsorship page on the Demelza site we can add that to the flyer as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]doesn't ollie work for a printing firm and he said up there he could do it?

I'm not belittling your flyer in any way Suz - just think that getting colour printing done for free is gonna be a bit more difficult than B&W. It was be fantastic if it COULD be done in colour!

how many u looking at printing??
  • Options
    sounds as if carling is your man for this, i would of had to do any printing on the sly!!
  • Options
    The principal reason for the flyer was for people who wanted to go out & raise money for this event/charity could show the flyer to the proposed sponsorees & then stand over them with a baseball bat whilst they entered the Demelza site & made their deposit. So roughly 60 players plus anyone else who wanted to do some fundraising. So at least 100 maybe more ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The principal reason for the flyer was for people who wanted to go out & raise money for this event/charity could show the flyer to the proposed sponsorees & then stand over them with a baseball bat whilst they entered the Demelza site & made their deposit. So roughly 60 players plus anyone else who wanted to do some fundraising. So at least 100 maybe more ?

im happy to get the flyer printed..
    it wont cost anything
  • Options
    You are a star Dude, well worth a mention in the Proposed Programme me thinks.

I'll also spin a tune especially for you in my set tonight, anything in particular you'd like..?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You are a star Dude, well worth a mention in the Proposed
    Programme me thinks.

I'll also spin a tune especially for you in my set tonight, anything in particular you'd like..?

happy to be able to help!!
    it'll have to be my numero uno... PVD.. for an angel! (if your playing housey stuff that is!!!)
  • Options
    Consider it done mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    top man!
    cheers
  • Options
    Good job it wasn't me Ketman. Can just see the reaction you'd get if you played Dorris Day!
  • Options
    Doris Day....Jesus have not got any of her stuff are they not all on 78rpm Vinyl anyway ! LOL
  • Options
    No funky house!
  • Options
    it would also be good to think of other names for charlton lifers rather than "geeks" andalso list some names of the legends that will defo play

any thoughts on that?
  • Options
    How about, internet geeks??
  • Options
    internet drunk geeks
  • Options
    Nerds?
  • Options
    Re legends you'll have to speak to Mr Irving on this as he is already on the case regarding this. We are not heavily pressed for time at the moment but as soon as we have something concrete we can have a go at getting this done. So keep the ideas rolling in people.
  • Options
    Web 2.0 Pioneers? Bored workers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beez Knees vs Gammy Knees
  • Options
    personally I think I'm a bit of a legend **hic**...one to many Beers at lunch !!!

great effort with the flyer by the way.....I have already dreamt of how my goal will go in !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]personally I think I'm a bit of a legend **hic**...one to many Beers at lunch !!!

great effort with the flyer by the way.....I have already dreamt of how my goal will go in !!!

more to the point, how to celebrate the goal????
  • Options
    leg ends v dog (leg) ends
  • Options
    you're all be too knackered to celebrate after running 20 yards
  • Options
    my celebration will be to climb to my seat in the North Lower, put my feet up and light up a cigar !!
  • Options
    Not sure what the deal was on food etc for afterwards but my old dear loves to do buffets and the like and I’m sure I could persuade her to get some food for after. As long as I have an idea of numbers then I’ll approach her…

Cost wont come into it either, just depends on if the club will let us bring our own food?

Let me know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]my celebration will be to climb to my seat in the North Lower, put my feet up and light up a cigar !!

Unfortunately you'll then be kicked-out for smoking! ;o)
  • Options
    my missus has just said she will donate £30 if I,
    1, Get down to 12st by the 22nd.
    2, actually get picked and get on the pitch.

some smarmy gooner, has just he will give me tenner for getting on the pitch, plus a tenner a goal up to three.
    so boys and girls if you can let me loose in the warm up, point me in the right direction, I think I could manage three (he didnt say I had to be in the game itself)
  • Options
    the weight loss thing is a great idea, incentive for quite a few people i would imagine.