Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon Town Away ''Whos Going?''

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonLad[/cite]well its information i was interested in and im spending the money not them and it says away ticket information
    Why did you want to know?
  • Options
    4 of us travelling by car from Dartford.
  • Options
    Anyone wanna give me and Sam a lift?
  • Options
    You going Nath?

Is Mike going as well?
  • Options
    I am indeed getting a lift over there from a pal
  • Options
    Afraid our car is full, Nathan. Sorry.
  • Options
    Cool , See you up there then Mike, Have to have a beer before the game or something
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonLad[/cite]well its information i was interested in and im spending the money not them and it says away ticket information

And while they are answering your question there are other people waiting to buy their tickets and other jobs being delayed.

Just because something "interests" you doesn't automatically mean people should drop all the other things they have to do.
  • Options
    How stupid! How many times would you ring up the cinema and ask how many they'd sold or ring up the theatre to ask how many tickets they had left? They'd tell you to do one.

The ticket office staff go out there way to help you out and all you can do is slag them off, grow up!
  • Options
    Im driving this one, got 2 places left in my car.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

And while they are answering your question there are other people waiting to buy their tickets and other jobs being delayed.

Just because something "interests" you doesn't automatically mean people should drop all the other things they have to do.

From the OS

General enquiries and sales, including tickets and Valley Express/Away: Tel: +44 (0)871 226 1905 - open 9am-5pm weekdays

Asking how many tickets have been sold is a general inquiry; so yes, it is part of their job
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Im driving this one, got 2 places left in my car.

What time you leaving mate?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Im driving this one, got 2 places left in my car.

What time you leaving mate?

Going to leave about 4-half 4 mate, try and beat some traffic!
  • Options
    So anywhere that says General Ticket enquiries will tell you how many they've got left if you asked will they?

The circus have given me a number for General enquiries and ticket so I'll ring up and see how many they've sold today I think!

Ok mate, if you say so!
  • Options
    Up The Addicks and Charlton Lad, one question : if you ring the Club and ask 'how many tickets have we sold for Swindon?' what difference does it make to you if they answer '287' or '650' ? Either way there are still plenty left. If I were the Club I'd just make up a number to get rid of you. Alternatively why not give us all your telephone number and we'll keep ringing you all day and asking inate, senseless questions.
  • Options
    Us & Swindon's last 3 games in the League combined have seen 31 goals. 6 games, 31 goals.
  • Options
    Large Addick.

People want to know how many going, to see what type of atmo we can create.

General enquiriy, simple.
  • Options
    Charlton Lad - did you ring up purely to see how many we'd sold, or were you buying a ticket anyway and asked out of interest?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Large Addick.

and you need to know that in advance? Or does how many going affect whether you will go ot not ? Why not take it further. What if 1,000 were going but 800 were over 70 and unlikely to sing too much and create the necessary 'atmo' you require ? Perhaps next time you should ask how many of those sold were to concessions ? Find it all very unnecessary and a waste of someone's time when they have had such a drastic reduction in staff over the last two seasons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]So anywhere that says General Ticket enquiries will tell you how many they've got left if you asked will they?

It doesnt say general ticket enquiries, it says General enquiries and sales
    It is a general enquiry...
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Alternatively why not give us all your telephone number and we'll keep ringing you all day and asking inate, senseless questions.

You pay me what they get paid for it and its a deal mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    leaving at 2, picking up nicholas heathrow terminal 5 at 3pm, hopefully be in merlin about 5
  • Options
    they rang me to say the coach from bromley north was cancelled and asked if i wanted to get picked up somewhere else or have a refund i asked how many they had sold to see if it was worth me going or not
  • Options
    From Greenwich Theatre:

For all Box Office enquiries, including information about online bookings and bookings made for other venues through Greenwich Theatre Ticketing, please e-mail boxoffice@greenwichtheatre.org.uk. We'll do our best to respond to your e-mail within a few working hours, but this may not be possible during very busy times.
    If you'd like to speak to someone, or your query is urgent, please call the Box Office on 020 8858 7755.

So if you rung up and asked them how many they have sold, would you expect an answer within 5 minutes?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Large Addick.

and you need to know that in advance? Or does how many going affect whether you will go ot not ? Why not take it further. What if 1,000 were going but 800 were over 70 and unlikely to sing too much and create the necessary 'atmo' you require ? Perhaps next time you should ask how many of those sold were to concessions ? Find it all very unnecessary and a waste of someone's time when they have had such a drastic reduction in staff over the last two seasons.

It's all part of the excitment of an away day, how many numbers we will be bringing. You want to find out before hand so you can prepare for a shit following or a average/good following. Either way, knowing makes no difference, it's just an enquiry people like to know.
  • Options
    I just phoned up to ask what colour the tickets are. Had to wait 7 minutes but evidently they are a combination of red white and black.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    well yeah i would seeing as its not much to ask for is it seeing as they have told me last minute that they have cancelled the coach from bromley north
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Us & Swindon's last 3 games in the League combined have seen 31 goals. 6 games, 31 goals.

Nice one JT 0-0 written all over it then!, I reckon that's worth a tenner now you have pulled out those stats. I'll have to find a bookies on the way to the ground as I cant get on any gambling sites at work (good job really).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonLad[/cite]well yeah i would seeing as its not much to ask for is it seeing as they have told me last minute that they have cancelled the coach from bromley north

Course you would!

*shakes head and walks away*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]From Greenwich Theatre:

For all Box Office enquiries, including information about online bookings and bookings made for other venues through Greenwich Theatre Ticketing, please e-mail boxoffice@greenwichtheatre.org.uk. We'll do our best to respond to your e-mail within a few working hours, but this may not be possible during very busy times.
    If you'd like to speak to someone, or your query is urgent, please call the Box Office on 020 8858 7755.

So if you rung up and asked them how many they have sold, would you expect an answer within 5 minutes?

Why would you want to know how many sold for a theatre?

This is a football match, where a decent sized away following and noise can influence the team..That's why i would like to know!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]From Greenwich Theatre:

Why would you want to know how many sold for a theatre?

This is a football match, where a decent sized away following and noise can influence the team..That's why i would like to know!

Because it's a General Enquiry, I'm entitled to know aren't I?