Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet tickets on sale NOW

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    I think i am going to call up and get one today.

May have to re-think this now as just seen the amount of engineering work that is planned for Saturday.
  • Options
    New ground - tick
    Camden all dayer - tick
    Watching Charlton knocked out of the cup by a pub side - tick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]So everybody is really up for the cup then ?
    I am, seems that I'm in the minority.
  • Options
    I'm in, just got the last two seats!
  • Options
    im in ,this year we will surpass ourselves
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]May have to re-think this now as just seen the amount of engineering work that is planned for Saturday.

please don't say on the nothern line!
  • Options
    Looking forward to it. Some good pubs in the High St, Barnet. Up the hill, from the Tube Stn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]May have to re-think this now as just seen the amount of engineering work that is planned for Saturday.

please don't say on the nothern line!

No northern line fine it is more on my line from Southend to Liverpool Street line.
  • Options
    Getting mine today

"Wemberley, Wemberley....."
  • Options
    cup fever will grip me if/when we miraculously reach the 3rd round draw !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got mine today wonder what the sales are got to sell at least 1000 for this you'd hope
  • Options
    Will ring up for mine when I'm home, choosing this over Southend now as it saves me missing a night's work (and pay). COYR.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]got mine today wonder what the sales are got to sell at least 1000 for this you'd hope

posted 42 minutes ago by CurbIt on the JPT thread :

Commercial centre update: sold 847 Barnet, 655 Southend, 770 Peterborough tickets so far.
  • Options
    655 For southend in the paint pot trophy is a good number and it will be more like 700-750.

Peterborough will be around 1000 which is not great but not too bad.

Having not sold all our tickets for Barnet is one thing, but less than a thousand is woeful.
    Its a London derby.

Lets hope they shift em all this week!
  • Options
    bleeding hell its five days away defo be over 1000 for barnet i reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Having not sold all our tickets for Barnet is one thing, but less than a thousand is woeful.
    Its a London derby.

It’s not really “woeful”.

Whilst technically we’re both in London and is as such a “London Derby” seeming as we’re at the northern and southern extremities of the county I don’t really feel like there are much bragging rights at stake in this one. It’s the third time in 15 months that we’ve played there. The team haven’t been playing particularly well pre-Saturday. We’re dreadful in the cup.

That being said I’ve got my ticket !!
  • Options
    Just seen Rose and Crowns message re trains.

Bugger.

Journey from hell on Saturday, didnt realise it took 40 mins from Moorgate to Barnet either :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Just seen Rose and Crowns message re trains.

Bugger.

Journey from hell on Saturday, didnt realise it took 40 mins from Moorgate to Barnet either :(

Think i will go from Leigh on Sea then get circle line to Kings Cross and get the overline to New Barnet. either way still alot of hassle.
  • Options
    Same here mate, valuable drinking time!
  • Options
    Southendaddick, Roseandcrown, I'm driving Saturday and have two spare seats in the car. If you can get to Benfleet, I'm happy to pick you up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got my tickets sorted, would love a cup run but we do have potentially a trip to wemberrly in the paint pot. I doubt we could do both.
  • Options
    Cheers mate but there are 3 of us going up - and to be honest wanted to get there quite early to sample the local culture (Carling)

Much appreciated though.
  • Options
    Barnet were shite last season in the JPT and are doing poorly this season, I can't seem them raising their game like a non-league team would do. We've got a great chance to make the dizzy heights of round 2! Where hopefully we will meet the winner of Gillingham V Dover.
  • Options
    There are no planned works for the Nortern Line this weekend just checked,so if that is the case may take WIWLB Junior