Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barnet tickets on sale NOW

Comments

• Got mine half an hour ago and was asked "how many do you want?"

As I'd phoned expecting only to be able to get one, that threw me a bit. But it's good that the Club are showing a bit of flexibility.
  • Just bought 4. Love our box office, always polite, always efficient.
  • 2..get in!
  • edited October 2010
    I ordered 8, was dealt with very efficiently. Didn't seem to be too many restrictions in place either.
  • keep some till saturday you greedy gits
  • Large Addick - Not my experience, they are checking history of previous away purchases. As I've been to most away games - no problem. You might struggle if you haven't done 3 away.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tutt-Tutt[/cite]Large Addick - Not my experience, they are checking history of previous away purchases. As I've been to most away games - no problem. You might struggle if you haven't done 3 away.

didn't ask but maybe they checked on system as I gave them all the Red Card numbers. Only one person wasn't eligible to buy but seeing as I have regularly bought at least five this season maybe the girl showed a bit of common sense and gave me the extra one.
  • 3 more tickets
    really looking forward to our start to wembley
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_1993[/cite]3 more tickets
    really looking forward to our start and finish on our road to wembley

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_1993[/cite]3 more tickets

;o)

15 miles from Barnet to Wembley, the closest we are going to get this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got my two this afternoon no problemo. Forgot to ask about when Rochdale tickets go on sale though.
  • Got ours

Camden all dayer, nice
  • just a quick question,
    this season ive got
    1 orient ticket
    3 brentford tickets
    1 peterborough ticket

does that mean i could potentially purchase 3 barnet tickets?
  • Intend to get mine on Saturday.
  • going to phone and get mine on staurday morning
    the commercial center are always great sending them out asap , orderd my shirt over the phone and arrived the next morning!
    think they have handeled this much better then the play-off fiasco last season
  • edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]just a quick question,
    this season ive got
    1 orient ticket
    3 brentford tickets
    1 peterborough ticket

does that mean i could potentially purchase 3 barnet tickets?

I would say yes - you can purchase the maximum you have previously purchased for a game ie 3 as you bought 3 for Brentford.

Got my 3 no probs.
  • According to Choice Tv
    weve sold 400 tickets so far
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_1993[/cite]3 more tickets

;o)

15 miles from Barnet to Wembley, the closest we are going to get this season.

apart from brentford
  • got mine today along with the southend ones.
    they were still on-sale after the game so not sure about the extra tickets :/
  • Full marks to the club . I got mine pre match from the North Stand booking office , no queue.
  • Sponsored links:

• As a mere 'umble ordinary season ticket holder am i important enough to be allowed to attend this game or is it all VIPS, Valley Gold people who got soaked at Yeovil etc?
  • It's general sale , it would be great to take 2.500 away support next week
  • Anyone know if there are any of the initial allocation left? Hoping to get to the ticket office tomorrow.

Airman?
  • edited October 2010
    Plenty left out of the initial allocation. As it stands, we won't need the extra.
  • I just showed my season ticket and it was all schweet. Going Barnet and Southend, love cup games, hope Southend is as good as last year!
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Plenty left out of the initial allocation. As it stands, we won't need the extra.

Cheers.
  • cup fever
  • So everybody is really up for the cup then ?
  • edited October 2010
    I have no interest.
    The club has had no interest in the FA Cup for the best part of 15 years, why should that change now?
    Save your money in these difficult times.