Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2 League One Defeats In A Row

2»

Comments

• One thing that has become apparent in recent seasons is the lack of discipline or understanding not to make rash challenges in the box. We have given a lot of penalties away that have been very costly, this was evident under Pardew's rein particularly and still hasn't diminished. Yet with wing players like Sam (previously) Reid and Wagstaff you would expect us to be the threat to gain penalties.
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AjaxAddick[/cite]If I had a quid for every time an addick said our squad needs time to gel, every season...

Do people seriously think we are the only club buying and selling players?
    Southend had 9 debutants for their 1st league game of the season and they are after beating Bradford and Torquay on the bounce, the 3 signings we got last monday will obviously need time to gel, but the other players have had enough games to be performing better.
  • Honestly, some of our supporters are just too arrogant for words! At the moment we are a mid-table 1st division team. Some people need to accept this and stop screaming like it's the end of the world when we lose a game. The chances are that we will lose a lot more before the end of the season. Len has got it spot on.
  • 7644-21900.gif

DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL!
  • If it hadn't been for Llera's loony couple of moments in the 93rd minute, we would never lost yesterday.

It was an unremarkable pedestrian performance. We never looked like winning ......but never looked like losing either.

A penalty was Exeter's only real chance of scoring.
  • aye but why weren't we scoring goals?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]aye but why weren't we scoring goals?

Because we're not creating chances for our strikers.
  • Blimey I thought I had wandered onto a Spurs forum for a moment. I think we should sack everyone until we get promoted!!!
  • We lost to a last minute penalty, what is the big deal? It happens. Soton got spanked at home by Rochdale.

We are five games in to a very long season. Try and enjoy it rather than getting all doom and gloom after a few poor games. Our home form should still be very good this year without the boo boys getting on the players and parky's back.

We have some decent players for this league. Francis will settle and get better, you are not voted player of the season for a team if you are rubbish.

Give the players and the manager a chance this season, its a new team.
  • we lost 2 games? well I be damned, cant be having that can we now, Off with Parky's Head,

Heard Pardew is looking for a new job? any takers? LOL!
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS not being funny but its 5 games into the season! long way to go yet... Huddersfield would be a tough away game anyway for any team and Exter score in the last min