Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter away - 4th Sept (pay on day)

13»

Comments

• Options
    im going to pay on the day, does anyone who went st yar know if theres a ticket office or do you have to pay a the turnstile?
  • Options
    My bessie pal is down Exeter for a wedding this weekend.

He is at the same hotel as our squad. I have told him I will knock the fanny out of him if he sets the fire alarm off tonight, gills supporting worm!
  • Options
    I'm down here as well ATM. What hotel is it?
  • Options
    is there a pub that we all will be drinking in?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WelshAddick[/cite]is there a pub that we all will be drinking in?

BUMP!
  • Options
    I shall now be in Exeter tomorrow at 3pm

GET IN THERE!!!!
  • Options
    Last call for Exeter!
  • Options
    I'm half way there already.
  • Options
    Just set off on the coach :( first time in years. Half empty and bored already!!
  • Options
    1st time on the coach for me too in years after a stressful week at work, the peace and quiet doing me good. Comfortable and they've just stuck Avatar on, which could be worse....

Can't wait for my first away game since Brighton last year and the weather couldn't be better. Happy days!

COYR!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the same coach. Something smells of shit :/
  • Options
    I've got a terrible sense of smell, so can't smell anything like that, but it ain't me (I fcukin hope!), as I can smell that far.

Say hello at some point dude - in a blue T (Hurely brand) just by the toilet (no sense of smell can have its advantages :))
  • Options
    I've found a decent pub the wells tavern on well street. Just in case anyone is stuck for a bar to go to.