Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Butlins Adult Weekenders

Comments

• Options
    they are great fun .. I go to at least one a year at Skegness .. all kinds of themes, all types of people just out for fun and escape from the 9 to 5 .. enjoy yourself
  • Options
    My mate goes to a lot of these he told me he treats the birds like lions treat Wildebeast "always go for the one at the back who's limping a bit"
    That did make me chuckle!
  • Options
    My mate goes to a lot of these he told me he treats the birds like lions treat Wildebeast "always go for the one at the back who's limping a bit"
    That did make me chuckle!
    Quality...was doing this without realising!! ;-)

• Options
    My Vets team go to to Butlins Bognor for an end of season jolly up every year,,,,cant wait for May 18th!!!...that should tell you all you need to know VG ;-)
    ive been there, done that, got the STD mate

Ouch!!
  • Options
    Carter is the one and only lord love rocket.. "If i hadnt of farted they would of ripped me cock off"

That's Oohaah and Threadkiller.

• Options
    Off to Bognor tomorrow for a 90 weekend. Going to be a messy one. Cant wait...
  • Options
    Im going bognor tomorrow too :) also looking forward to it, ill be in a banana costume Saturday night. will be my 4th time they are quality and messy :)
  • Options
    Well up for doing one of these.

What's the age range usually? I'm 25 - Not going to be too over the hill for it am I?
  • Options
    I've got another stag weekend there in November (80's weekend), they are superb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

What's the age range usually? I'm 25 - Not going to be too over the hill for it am I?

18 to 60 odd something for everyone
  • Options
    cafctom said:

no way. late 20's/early 30's is the main age range id say.
  • Options
    definitely more of an older crowd, especially at the 80's weekends
  • Options

Im going bognor tomorrow too :) also looking forward to it, ill be in a banana costume Saturday night. will be my 4th time they are quality and messy :)

Cool, I'll be going as Alan from the Hangover tomorrow and Keith Lemon on Sat so if you see a very drunk guy in a wig with a baby strapped to him wandering around looking lost, point me in the direction of the hotel
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    have they knocked all the chalets down , is it just the hotels there now ?
  • Options
    nah, got new chalets, in fact most of it looked new when I went in May
  • Options
    No, I think they have 3 hotels at the bognor one but they still have the lovely chalets that have the scars of a couple of decades worth of people staying in them.

First time in the hotel, always stay in silver. Even booked silver for this one but called them up yesterday and asked if they could upgrade us and they did for free... very happy with that kind of service
  • Options
    Shag said:

I'm ashamed to admit this but the last time I went to Butlins I shagged a palace bird . only found out when I saw the tat on her arris

you wrong'un... next you'll be telling us 'she' had an adams apple!
  • Options
    all about staying in the chalets. everyone hanging about on the grass outside till the early hours, makes it even easier to nick a bird.
  • Options
    the bars in the hotels don't shut, think we stayed in the Ocean View hotel?, plenty of people still drinking in there at 5am
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Make a picture collage of all the 'Would Ya's' from this forum over the past couple of years, and that's what Adult Butlins weekends look like. Everywhere you go, everything you touch will be sticky, including the richards.
    Apply the same principle as trying to pull in Nottingham or Newcastle, "the odds are good, but the goods are odd".
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Blinkant said:

Cool, I'll be going as Alan from the Hangover tomorrow and Keith Lemon on Sat so if you see a very drunk guy in a wig with a baby strapped to him wandering around looking lost, point me in the direction of the hotel

Haha, i shall say hello if i see you. no doubt we may bump into each other, i will be permantley drunk this weekend so apologise in advance :)
  • Options

all about staying in the chalets. everyone hanging about on the grass outside till the early hours, makes it even easier to nick a bird.

This is true, this time is the first time im in a silver apartment and i hear they can be strict... but obviously we will bypass that
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

Shag said:

I'm ashamed to admit this but the last time I went to Butlins I shagged a palace bird . only found out when I saw the tat on her arris

you wrong'un... next you'll be telling us 'she' had an adams apple!
    F**k Palace....Oh you have ;-)
  • Options
    Im off for the 1st weekend in October.....Officer and a gentleman outfit!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Going to the Hot Summer party weekend in a couple of weeks for a stag do. Been funny reading this thread from 2010. Anyone been recently and is it any good. Is there anything to do in the day besides sleep and nurse your hangover.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    This thread is quality, top notch bump.
  • Options
    Mate of mine runs the Shiiine on one at Minehead with all the indie type bands. Was a massive success last year and this year looks to be even bigger.
  • Options
    Done the Bognor thing. Anybody got any other weekend destinations. Nudge nudge wink wink