Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Butlins Adult Weekenders

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
Going to Minehead from 17th-20th September for Disco Inferno.

Has anyone been on one of these???

Im imagine there are quite a few sloshers their. Hopefully. Going with 14 lads so likely to be carnage whatever the standard is like!

Comments

• Options
    Never been, but I do like the term: Sloshers.
  • Options
    I been to bognor one last couple of years, earlier on this year

first time i went was stag do which was just mayhem and one of best weekends ever, this time was still very good always seems to be 3-1 woman to man ratio at least which is good, constant drinking.

Im trying to go again in november dunno about minehead but bognor one is awesome

You'll have a great time, to put into perspective same year i went madrid stag do and butlins and rated butlins better even though madrids was messy and with stripjoints and full works
  • Options
    Been to Skeggers a few times, carnage isn't the word...

Beer was like gnats piss but the wall to wall fanny more than made up for that...

We bought cans from the supermarket, no-one seemed bothered...
  • Options
    Done a couple in Bognor before.

Cracking cheap weekends...cheap accomodation, but a great laugh with plenty of bars/entertainment/women !
  • Options
    went to minehead a few years ago... as everyone else has said.. was very very messy.. total carnage & im sure its still the same now....
    look forward to hearing the stories when you get back!!
  • Options
    Anyone remember the 70's dance craze called The Slosh? Sort of early Line Dancing, lots of clapping your hands trough your legs and spinning....
  • Options
    Did the Bognor one back in May for a mates Hen weekend. Highly recommended, brilliant long weekend. Everyone seemed really friendly, spent more time having a giggle with randoms than I did with everyone I went with. Most people were in fancy dress for the evenings. Be nice to anyone you see being forced to wear a tutu!

Drinks were very watered down and didn't really get much choice on draught beer but can't fault the atmosphere, food and mental people running about looking to enjoy themselves.
  • Options
    So i went and it was absolute carnage. basically 2000 people just wanting a piss up and a bunk up!

If your bird/wife/husband/boyfriend says they are going on one then do not let them!!

seriously though, they are a great bit of fun for 56 quid!!
  • Options
    yeah they are mate, glad you enjoed them wish i was going again this year going centre parcs instead so probably go again next year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Done a couple in Bognor before

do they do swinging aswell then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Is there a Big Weekender anywhere near Rochdale on 4th Dec?
  • Options
    mate lives next door to swingers they have made a big shed for there carrying on.......filth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]mate lives next door to swingers they have made a big shed for there carrying on.......filth

does he have a room for hire overlooking the garden?
  • Options
    oh forget to say that the shed is adjoined with there neighbours as they are also swingers...filth
  • Options
    Jesus, the young couple who live three doors along from me are into that. They just told me after one of the England world cup games

The woman is smoking hot too

Anyway them Btulins weekenders....

If you can't pull at one of them you need to lock your cock and balls into a box and throw away the key
  • Options
    Anyway them Btulins weekenders....

If you can't pull at one of them you need to lock your cock and balls into a box and throw away the key

spot on carter, 38 of us went to an 80's one in may and 38 got a result, one in the first 15 mins (hadn't even checked in)
  • Options
    Carter is the one and only lord love rocket.. "If i hadnt of farted they would of ripped me cock off"

pnight2e.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Anyway them Btulins weekenders....

spot on carter, 38 of us went to an 80's one in may and 38 got a result, one in the first 15 mins (hadn't even checked in)

Aha my old wingman!!

Blackpool is another place like that, last time I went to Butlins it was the one in Skeggy for 18-30's reunion and it was fooking carnage!

In two nights I managed to score over 20 points (for those familar with the sex league scoring system) and on the coach home one of my mates who sadly isn't with us anymore bulled a bird who stood up and said 'I'm going in this toilet and I want a man big enough to follow me'

Her mate stood up and and went 'yeah who's a man and who's a mouse'

Me and and about 3 of the lads who were still awake went 'EEEEK EEEEK' and pissed ourselves

Dave stood up, and silently walked down the aisle to the shithouse and went in with her. This was before the days of camera phones but good god if we could have recorded that episode I would still piss laughter as everyone was smashing on the door and the piese du resistance was him coming out. soaked in sweat and god knows what, calmly going. 'Yeah I smashed her'

Her mates were even screaming with laughter, she came out, all her mates went 'well was he a man?' She replied EEEK EEEEK

We laughed until we got dropped off at Maidstone and realised we had to call a double time cab to get home
  • Options
    LOL!

We went to the Minehead one. All i can say is that Welsh birds are game for anything.
  • Options
    The fat bloke in Gavin & Stacey hit the nail square in the head when he said all the Welsh were filth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell. I guess I need to lock my cock away. Been on 4 of them over the years and best I got was a snog for a ugly bird from reading.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Blinkant[/cite]Bloody hell. I guess I need to lock my cock away. Been on 4 of them over the years and best I got was a snog for a ugly bird from reading.

the shame....
  • Options
    I'm off to Minehead on 27th, family break though as I have ties, would love to do weekender probably great, been Bognor and Minehead Butlins loads, Minehead is better though. Bigger fair, bigger pool, bigger evening venue, better food and better beach.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. I guess I need to lock my cock away. Been on 4 of them over the years and best I got was a snog for a ugly bird from reading.
    What book were you reading at the time?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    off on one on the 11th May - mates stag weekend, not been for about 12 years - apparently it's been done up, still cheap though and I'm expecting a good laugh

think it's an 80's weekend!!
  • Options
    I'm ashamed to admit this but the last time I went to Butlins I shagged a palace bird . only found out when I saw the tat on her arris
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    My Vets team go to to Butlins Bognor for an end of season jolly up every year,,,,cant wait for May 18th!!!...that should tell you all you need to know VG ;-)
  • Options
    I'm ashamed to admit this but the last time I went to Butlins I shagged a palace fan . only found out when I saw the tat on his arris
  • Options
    My Vets team go to to Butlins Bognor for an end of season jolly up every year,,,,cant wait for May 18th!!!...that should tell you all you need to know VG ;-)
    ive been there, done that, got the STD mate