Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you'd like to see made illegal.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton fans booing players wearing a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    Chalton Lifer's putting endless quote's in their comments and having nothing of note to say themselves.
  • Options
    anyone wearing a Gooner shirt in sarf London------------------------------- being a gooner --------------------and the name gooner--------------------theRyan airways stadium or whatever its f**kin called-------Asene wenger

The Guardian
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]smoking and drinking whilst pregnant, saw a 'lady' outside the wrong unn the other night must have been at least 8 months pregnant or having twins, bottle of alcopop in one hand and a fag on the other.. way to go girl.. give that poor poor baby the best start you can. if you dont have the will power to stop drinking and smoking for 9 months then your baby should be taken away from you and given to a family who can make sacrifices for them.

Totally agree, good post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Captain Peacock[/cite]Chalton Lifer's putting endless quote's in their comments and having nothing of note to say themselves.

It's been quite a nice day today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The Guardian

You spelled it right.

Even the Grauniad can't do that themselves.
  • Options
    On the subject of spitting;

Here in Canada it is unheard of to wear your street shoes indoors in yours or someone elses house. It is considered unclean and when you think about the spitting that goes on amongst other things on the pavement, I think its right.

Do people wear their shoes indoors at home in the UK?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose/CafcDan18

Salads.

Try this:

Lettuce, Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red & Yellow Pepper, Sweet Chilli Chicken/Quorn or Tofu(depending on meat eating status), Roasted Veg Cous Cous, Chopped stuffed vine leaves. Hint of lemon juice, Olive Oil, Black Pepper & an extra dash of Sweet Chilli sauce. All mixed together, & with a side of chunky chips/mini roast/sauteed potatoes, or even Bubble & Squeak.

You'll never diss a salad again! ;-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]On the subject of spitting;

Here in Canada it is unheard of to wear your street shoes indoors in yours or someone elses house. It is considered unclean and when you think about the spitting that goes on amongst other things on the pavement, I think its right.

Do people wear their shoes indoors at home in the UK?
    In Sunderland we wipe our feet on the way out...
  • Options
    Failure to clear the man on the near post from a corner should, in fact, be a hanging offence

Also the whole "think bike" scheme. Too many motorcyclists ride like maniacs then blame car drivers when there is an accident. WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T UNDERTAKING AND OVERTAKING AT 50mph IN CRAWLING TRAFFIC YOU WOULDN'T GET HIT SO OFTEN!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Charging for parking in English hospitals (Scotland and Wales have free hospital car parks not sure re Northern Ireland).

Hospitals are stressful enough places, whether you yourself are a patient or visiting a seriously ill loved one, without having to worry about getting a parking ticket or worse. It is strange how there always seem to be uniformed personnel checking parking tickets in hospitals or intimidating visitors 15 minutes before the designated end of visiting time yet doctors and nurses are often scarce.

To continue the NHS theme CEOs of health trusts receiving obscene payments as pay-offs in the multi thousands when patients have died as a result of bugs contracted through poor hygiene in their hospitals.
    Fully agree, how can you afford to offer a free health service but not free parking? The only thing which needs to be monitored is that only hospital visitors/patients are using it.
  • Options
    Was going to say Katie 'Jordan' Price but actually I think I'd like to make illegal all the Heat-magazine buying fools who make her famous. You know, the Jeremy Kyle watchers who think Cheryl Cole's a national treasure.

Oh, and mushrooms.
  • Options
    Meat eaters, that includes people who eat seafood who claim to be vegies.
  • Options
    Speedy strikers/wingers getting caught offside 2 yards into the opponents half.
  • Options
    10 minute previews. Its just not fair.
  • Options
    Ban all cars (except Land Rovers and WW2 Jeeps), so I can go bok on my superbike and not worry about blind car drivers knocking me off. There I am bimbling along at 140 in a 60 and the phuckers don't see me!!! I pay my road tax...etc...etc!
  • Options
    Tax dodging........oh no, it already is.
  • Options
    Bob Crow
  • Options
    Caravans (And suggesting this on this forum with some of the non-Charlton fans that post on here I do see the irony!) ;-)