Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you'd like to see made illegal.

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
I'll start with people who spit on the street for no apparent reason, why do it!?

Comments

• Options
    vuvuzelas
  • Options
    Night shifts!
  • Options
    Posting under the wrong category. :-0)
  • Options
    Poor spelling in thread titles.
  • Options
    Bad manners: I'm getting sick of having to deal with ignorant arses day-in-day-out.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Poor spelling in thread titles.

**Chuckle**
  • Options
    Closet Millwall "fans"
  • Options
    Iain Dowie. It would be better for everyone.
  • Options
    Speed cameras!
  • Options
    Blocking junctions and side roads when in a traffic jam, just because there's no yellow box doesn't mean you have the right to make other people late, just so you can sit stationary 5 yards further down the road.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People dropping out of house purchases after making an offer/agreeing to sell, without having to compensate the other party.
  • Options
    Switching lanes in traffic jams in order to gain 2 car lengths, while making the whole thing worse.
  • Options
    Supporting the Eagles (Crystal Palace not the band)
  • Options
    People who don't indicate and people who sit in the middle lane of motorways for no reason. Oh, and people that like to sit at 40mph on a 60mph road.
  • Options
    Smoking (Im a smoker)
  • Options
    Council Tax. And having to deal with faceless deadheads who aren't able to think for themselves - or apply common sense.

And while I'm at it, book keeping - it drags me down and snuffs out my spirit.
    It's not what I was put on this earth to do.

And having to pay more than half of my income to the taxman!
    Who am I actually working for ....?

Blimey - it's not even a Monday morning, Cheer me up somebody, please!
  • Options
    The written media making stuff up - make it a criminal offence as well as a libleous (sp?) one.
  • Options
    Newspapers filling their pages with anything more than 1.5% relating to 'celebrities'

People taking their kids to London on the train during rush hour

People calling themselves 'dyslexic' when, in reality, they're just thick c***s

Appletards

White kids talking ghetto

Advertising aimed at children

People not vaccinating their children

Salads masquerading as a meal

Anyone with an IQ below that of a fish finger being allowed to breed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Smoking (Im a smoker)

We have to huddle outside on cold winter nights looking at and longing to be one of those smug non-smokers sitting in the warm, isn't that enough?! You've won already!
  • Options
    he said he's a smoker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being within a 50 yard radius of chavs and both Palace and Millwall fans.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Texting whilst driving. Should carry a mandatory 10 year sentence if they cause an accident!!

Reality tv.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]he said he's a smoker

Indeed...would be a lot easier to stay quit if the feckers were banned ;-)
  • Options
    Any man who has one of those tiny little bags on wheels, should be made to do a weeks community service carrying huge sacks of cement around all-day - 2 weeks for men dragging their bags in busy places
  • Options
    People chatting on the phone from london to barnehurst while I want to get some kip

People playing music to loudly on the train while again I'm trying to get some kip
  • Options
    sponge cake
  • Options
    People sleeping on the train.
  • Options
    Ashley Cole & John Terry.

Oh, and Katie "Jordan" Price.

Oh, and Bruce Forsyth, my mate interviewed him recently and said he was by far the biggest you-know-what he had ever met, bigger even than Dennis Wise and Ken Bates, both of whom he knows quite well.
  • Options
    Fat people on motorised scooters and tracksuits.
  • Options
    crocs