Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clean some seats and get a ticket

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]In the old days players cleaned the terraces and stands, it was part of their job, wonder how many you will spot doing the same next week...

I'll be at the match on Saturday, God help the club if there's even the tiniest bit of fox shite on my seat...

i would make sure that your seat was removed if not i would cover in shit myself
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite] north london addict said[/cite]make sure that your seat was removed if not i would cover in shit myself
    What would you do, talk to it...?
  • Options
    no i would cover it in yours and prick grays posts

biggest crock of shite i have ever read
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Does anyone know how many days this will be for? When I looked on the club website it only talked about Tuesday onwards. Sorry in advance if I missed something.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]KBslittlesis said[/cite]I'm going to do it.

And with all the crap i collect am going to dump it all on RedZeds seat.

Hate to think of him not having something to complain about.

;-)
    You can have a poo on my seat anytime, sweetheart...

Just leave a big X so I know who it's from...;0)
  • Options
    My big bruv warned me about geezers like you.

Pervert.

;-)
  • Options
    Good turn out so far. Pitch looks great, stadium looks amazing in the sun.
  • Options
    Heard Airman being interviewed about it on Five Live this morning - said they were expecting around 100 people today, which sounds a very good turnout.
  • Options
    After we finished today Parky came down to thanks us and have a quick Q&A. As soon as finished i forgot most of what he said (believe me it says more about me than him) but the points i can remember are -

1. Keeper - We're going to sign a young keeper from non league. The keeper was at the training ground getting his medical completed and signing everything. He said that went for a young keeper because he said if they had signed an experienced one it would have taken money from his pot for other players. He said the idea is that the young keeper will sit on the bench and if Elliot gets injured we'll get someone on loan.

2. Signings - Still want 4, a keeper, wide player and 2 strikers. Bauza is on the back burner and they will re-look at him if other things don't got through. We're working hard to get people in but we might have to be patient.

3. Mambo - Really impressed in pre-season, was going to loan him to AFC Wimbledon but because he has played so well going to hang on to him for the time being.

There was more but i can't think at the moment. If i remember anymore i'll post it on here.
  • Options
    Gutted if we don't get Bauza and can only think it's personal terms that are delaying a deal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Gutted if we don't get Bauza and can only think it's personal terms that are delaying a deal.

Parky obviously thinks he can do better ?

Nice touch from Parky turning up to say thanks and do a little Q&A
  • Options
    Just seen the fans on BBC London news.
    Well done all you guys!, and gals....

We do have some great fans! that make this club special.......
  • Options
    The Bauza thing is strange ......he's been here for a month, so they've obviously had a good look at him.

I've not seen him play myself, but everybody has reported that he brings guile, flair and a footballing brain to the table.
    Good pedigree in Spain as a young player, and 3 years experience at Swansea in League One and the championship.
    And apart from the Barnet friendly when all the team were below par, his performances have stood out in the friendlies.

Sounds just the player we need to unlock packed defences. Quality player for this level. So is it just terms or something else that has caused management not to snap him up.....?
  • Options
    I don't think he said it definitely isn't going to happen but only if other options don't pan out. Which i suppose is positive in a way because the targets must be better than Bauza.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]I don't think he said it definitely isn't going to happen but only if other options don't pan out. Which i suppose is positive in a way because the targets must be better than Bauza.

How I'd interpret it.

I personally think Benson was Abbott's plan B and that won't pan out now.
  • Options
    Everyone i know that went said the pitch is the best it has looked in years for the start of the season!
  • Options
    Huge credit to the groundsmen and 100 volunteers for cleaning seat.. great jobs by the sound of it!! Saving the club a lot of money that may mean a lot, and making The Valley look its usual beautiful self. :)
  • Options
    Yeah it looked great, although a little long. No excuses for miss-placed passes at the weekend.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]Yeah it looked great, although a little long. No excuses for miss-placed passes at the weekend.

Spoke to Paddy today about the grass, he said it will be cut every day this week and probably on the morning of the match aswell. Was also told that Parky takes a very keen interest in the surface and he was out inspecting the surface with Paddy for around 30 mins after he did his photo sessions with the fans

few pics from today