Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Song That No-one Dislikes

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can't stand fooking Lily Allen for starters, nor REM or U2.

not a big fan of U2 either ( all that political early stuff makes me sick) but i do like Beautiful Day. Lilly Allen is great plus she likes beer and cricket and that cant be all bad. As for REM , i wasn't that keen on them till i saw them live at Live8 and they were the best act all day.
  • Options
    This is a really good idea which has been ruined by peoples inability to read how to play the game. Can we start again?

Aint No Use - Nina Simone
  • Options
    I think any song that's appeared in an advert needs to be automatically disqualified. Because it guarantees there's a handful of people out there who will find it irritating (ie. any Dandy Warhols song).

Never understood anti-REM sentiment. Apart from Shiny Happy People, and a couple of the overplayed Automatic For The People songs, they're fairly inoffensive. And the 80s stuff mostly overlooked.

How about Chug A Lug (Roger Miller), Johnny B. Goode or that tune about a lollipop? I think it's called Lollipop.
  • Options
    ACDC Back in Black

Rock on!
  • Options
    Two Little Boys - Rolf Harris.

Game over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]This is a really good idea which has been ruined by peoples inability to read how to play the game. Can we start again?

We're still on Bitter Sweet Symphony.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]This is a really good idea which has been ruined by peoples inability to read how to play the game. Can we start again?

We're still on Bitter Sweet Symphony.

Post #10?
  • Options
    Don't like Bitter sweet symphony. What about "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Don't like Bitter sweet symphony. What about "Groove is in the Heart" by Dee-Lite.

Dont like Groove is in the Heart.

How about - Things can only get better - D-ream
  • Options
    dont like

stairway to heaven - led zep
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont like

Billy Cotton - Red Red Robin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]dont like

Billy Cotton - Red Red Robin

Thats a game stopper
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    dont like. pain in the arse.

now we are playing properly, lets go back to North Lower Neils suggestion on post #2

Candi Staton - You got the love

what a tune.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Don't like

Imagine - John lennon
    Redemption Song/One Love - Bob Marley

If you don't like these you are a wasterspace... F.A.C.T
  • Options
    Human - the killers -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVOoCKjonY
  • Options
    Weird ...

One mans medicine is anothers poison ...

It depends on your age, background, what type of song you like, grates on you etc ...

For us 27 year olds you can't beat Tears the version where Frankie Knuckles presents Satoshi Tomiie

Woooooohaaaaa
  • Options
    Heard a song yesterday that i've not heard for years.

Embrace - Come back to what you know.

Surely can't be anyone that doesn't like that one?
  • Options
    michael jackson - thriller?
  • Options
    I can't abide Jacko or Thriller.

Imagine and Redemption Song bore the arse off me (ditto anything by the Verve).

You got the love by Staton I do quite like so that looks like it's the one to beat for now...
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    "Imagine no possessions", do me a favour!

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All i want for christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Half man Half biscuit.
  • Options
    Girls on Film (Duran Duran)... well I'm sure we all liked the video anyway!
  • Options
    nope dont like that

Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine
  • Options
    Do you people not even understand how to play this game ?????
    Stop just putting down songs you like.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]nope dont like that

Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine
    Used to like that song but he got so over played that I now hate it.
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]Imagine - John lennon
    Redemption Song/One Love - Bob Marley

If you don't like these you are a wasterspace... F.A.C.T
    Both shite.
  • Options
    & you lot slagged of Stuwall for what was admittedly a rather thick and continued stupid rambling of madness about his season ticket when about 90% of you have failed to read and follow the rules of one of the simplest games going!!

God knows what song you're on now. I think it's still Bittersweet Symphony.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]& you lot slagged of Stuwall for what was admittedly a rather thick and continued stupid rambling of madness about his season ticket when about 90% of you have failed to read and follow the rules of one of the simplest games going!!

God knows what song you're on now. I think it's still Bittersweet Symphony.
    We're still on the first one, The Source feat. Candi Staton - You've Got The Love! We've also got a few others going as well.
  • Options
    What about 'Build me up Buttercup' by The Foundations, everyone seems to like that.
  • Options
    if anyone dislikes that song they need their head testing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]What about 'Build me up Buttercup' by The Foundations, everyone seems to like that.
    I hate that song and everything it stands for.