Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Finance.

Comments

• Options
    Come back Dave - nearly 100 comments on your first post, superb!!!!
  • Options
    Webby Webby give us a wave!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]textbook Compo

And you be amazed at how much I look like him/Bill Owen/Compo.
  • Options
    Hello !
    How about this link ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Come back Dave - nearly 100 comments on your first post, superb!!!!

I don't think we will see the likes of "Big D" "Webby" Webb on CL again. He is/was the martin Peters of posters. One post, one additional comment, one hundred replies. What an absolute Charlton legend, if only the over paid and over rated England team had had an ounce of his charisma, insight and talent. If they had I am sure we would be lining up against the Welsh colony in the quarters on Saturday.
  • Options
    So, David Webb is Jason Bourne. That explains everything.
  • Options
    Was in "Holly Crescent" off the A214 in ElmersEnd.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was in "Holly Crescent" off the A214 in ElmersEnd.

A lot of people have been in Holly Crescent Mogs. Did you go in round the back by any chance?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]So, David Webb is Jason Bourne. That explains everything.

Ah, he might have been:
    * David Michael Webb, Hong Kong corporate, economic governance activist and Addick season ticket holder in the East Stand.

or even:
    * David C Webb Philanthropist and Aerospace Consultant and scummy Palace fan

So will the real Dave Webb please step forward?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Was in "Holly Crescent" off the A214 in ElmersEnd.

A lot of people have been in Holly Crescent Mogs. Did you go in round the back by any chance?

Fnar Fnar !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]

Fnar Fnar !

Sorry Mogs. Somebody has to be pushing Oggy to new heights/depths though.
  • Options

Congratulations, Coggy ....... the honour goes to you, for posting the 100th post about nothing at all really.

;o)
  • Options
    Just got in 20 minutes ago, drenched to the skin - got caught in torrential rain.

I'm changing my user name to Soggy Red
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Congratulations, Coggy ....... the honour goes to you, for posting the 100th post about nothing at all really.

;o)

But Soggy all my best posts have been about nothing at all really. My worst posts are not about too much either.
  • Options
    Coggy, I've got nothing to say either. Nothing at all really.

But then you knew that, anyway.
  • Options
    The Webb of Destruction was back on here just two hours ago.

I knew you would creep back David !

In answer to your original question, no, we don't know. But i don't think anything would surprise us anymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The Webb of Destruction was back on here just two hours ago.

In answer to your original question, no, we don't know. But i don't think anything would surprise us anymore.
    So come on then, spill the tomatoes, who is he...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The Webb of Destruction was back on here just two hours ago.

So Akky, what was the original question again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Coggy, I've got nothing to say either. Nothing at all really.

But then you knew that, anyway.

But Oggy, what is your opinion on people who have nothing to say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm keeping out of this one !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]I'm keeping out of this one !

But Moggy, whats your opinion on people who keep out of things....

...... christ I am even boring myself now.
  • Options
    I wouldn't like to say.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]I wouldn't like to say.......

Could you use the medium of mime then?
  • Options
    I prefer a faction to a clique. Just my opinion of course.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]I prefer a faction to a clique. Just my opinion of course.

Yeah the Red Army Clique just does not sound right. They also could have left themselves open to legal action from the Royal Automobile Club.

Does a faction have to be bigger than a clique, or is it irrelevant?
  • Options
    Well, on the one hand it may be, and, on the other it may not be.
  • Options
    Why don't you join them up and have a cliqtion, or a facue...

I'd join a facue...
  • Options
    Very clever Mog, using hands as a metaphor for the eternal battle between good/evil, left/right, yin/yan etc and the juxtapositioning between knowledge known and that what is pure fantasy is a really incredible and powerful arguement.

A work of genius, I don't really think I can add anymore.
  • Options
    but coggy, what is the sound of one hand clapping?