Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Finance.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]The collective noun for kingfishers is a clique. I had a curry at the weekend and had a clique of Kingfishers. Does that qualify for me to be in the clique?

Oh go on then - can't argue with that!

Can't get kingfisher curry at my local - always wondered what they taste like - I'm guessing chicken lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]The collective noun for kingfishers is a clique. I had a curry at the weekend and had a clique of Kingfishers. Does that qualify for me to be in the clique?

You'd got the bird from some, but I'm chicken Sataysfied you qualify.
    If you can remember Sir Charlie Wright, you're in!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]I think the problem is that you need some there there for the delete button to be active.

people who live in the middle of nowhere and who are called Billy shouldn't be throwing stones!

: - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Cliques are, like, so last year.

Exactly.

The Daily Mail reported in Nov 2009 that the EU have successfully banned internet cliques, to be replaced with coteries instead.

I'm surprised Len never mentioned it :-)

BFR reads the Daily Mail more than me. He always refers to it.

:-)
  • Options
    No, but you can go and bombay duck yourself...
  • Options
    Is there a forum where cliques can meet each other? I suppose the danger is that they would form a clique of cliques, so to speak
  • Options
    anyone seen dave?
  • Options
    Remember Jimmy Saville.....Clunk Clique Every Trip.
    Can Jim fix it for me to join your clique?
    Think once, think twice, think "Dave".
    Come on Dave where are you?

Only two people ever read my first post......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]I think the problem is that you need some there there for the delete button to be active.

people who live in the middle of nowhere and who are called Billy shouldn't be throwing stones!

Help! I am being stalked by Henners. Anyway I didn't think that Elmers End was that remote.

Careful Henners I could mobilise my new clique against you, although to be honest I don't think you will be having sleepless nights over us three (Billy, Oggy and Saggy). We sound like we could be the replacements for Bungle, Zippy and George.
  • Options
    Its ok I just poured 100 pound coins into the clubs coffers, I think that'll keep us safe for a bit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

Help! I am being stalked by Henners. Anyway I didn't think that Elmers End was that remote.

Careful Henners I could mobilise my new clique against you, although to be honest I don't think you will be having sleepless nights over us three (Billy, Oggy and Saggy). We sound like we could be the replacements for Bungle, Zippy and George.

I thought you lived in a remote village in Spain but Elmers End is even more remote!
  • Options
    No Cordoba Crescent, right at the end of Elmers End. Its very select don't you know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]No Cordoba Crescent, right at the end of Elmers End. Its very select don't you know.

Well that's in Bromley so that means you can join the elite Bromley Addicks clique.

£5 to you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]No Cordoba Crescent, right at the end of Elmers End. Its very select don't you know.

Well that's in Bromley so that means you can join the elite Bromley Addicks clique.

£5 to you.

You've seen Passport to Pimlico I take it? Well we in Cordoba Crescent have discovered that we belong to somewhere else (other than Bromley) and have accordingly cut of all rail travel to Eden Park and West Wickham. Me and all my mates (just me then) are writing a constitution as I type.
  • Options
    So you're a Burgundian?
  • Options
    Yeah thats right, somehow I knew you would know that. Can I still join for a fiver?
  • Options
    15 Burgudian marks to you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]

I was round a friend person I know in Elmers End yesterday.
  • Options
    Moggy do you want to join our clique? Then we could have Oggy, Saggy and Moggy (would have to change my name to Biggy or Corggy though).

My one concern though is being "round a person" is that a good thing? Would I enjoy it? Is it sexual or just supportive and friendly?
  • Options
    Erm ..... I'd stick with calling yourself an "all-rounder", Coggy.

Anyway, where is Moggy?
    I haven't seen any links for ages. Must be on his knees on the shagpile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Is there a forum where cliques can meet each other? I suppose the danger is that they would form a clique of cliques, so to speak
    I started up Clique forum, put up a 'welcome to the clique' thread and it got sunk...

In fact, my clique is so exclusive I'm not even sure if I'm in it...

I did a mail shot to all members and I didn't get one...

In fact, the only regular visitor I get is on a Wednesday when some bloke wearing a big hat and moth eaten cardigan does a quiz...

I think I'll just stick to talking to myself, at least I'll get a lot less abuse and the odd sensible answer....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I think I'll just stick to talking to myself, at least I'll get a lot less abuse and the odd sensible answer....

When you're talking to yourself...... at least you know somebody is listening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I think I'll just stick to talking to myself, at least I'll get a lot less abuse and the odd sensible answer....

Big Brother????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Who said that...?
  • Options
    You did
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Erm ..... I'd stick with calling yourself an "all-rounder", Coggy.

Anyway, where is Moggy?
    I haven't seen any links for ages. Must be on his knees on the shagpile.

His posts have been a little rugged lately, hasn't been persian nearly as many links. perhaps he is now the Ax mister of links.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Is there a forum where cliques can meet each other? I suppose the danger is that they would form a clique of cliques, so to speak
    I started up Clique forum, put up a 'welcome to the clique' thread and it got sunk...

In fact, my clique is so exclusive I'm not even sure if I'm in it...

I did a mail shot to all members and I didn't get one...

In fact, the only regular visitor I get is on a Wednesday when some bloke wearing a big hat and moth eaten cardigan does a quiz...

I think I'll just stick to talking to myself, at least I'll get a lot less abuse and the odd sensible answer....

We would let you in RZ3 but your name suggests android, rather the cuddley. Couldn't have Oggy, Moggy, Coggy, Saggy and RZ3. Not that we are prejudiced against synthetic/artificial life forms though.
  • Options
    This thread is like an episode of Last of the Summer Wine
  • Options
    Whats that Vaggy. (snigger)
  • Options
    textbook Compo