Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL Golf Society Day - 4th July 2010

13»

Comments

• Options
    I had the cancel the brekkie bit Ollie has I was getting inadvertidly let down by too many people and it was going to make it more expensive than it should. Can still order food there though if you want to.
  • Options
    how did it go ... who won
  • Options
    I did mate. Had the round of my life!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I did mate. Had the round of my life!!

i can't believed no one turned up ... well played!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited July 2010
    Yep, won it with 3 points cos everyone blew out!! But seriously its a really nice course, but really hard, lots of water!! That was my worst points haul ever!! I may give up!!
  • Options
    You only scored 3 or 4 last time Olly.....was yesterday really worse?
  • Options
    Congraulations to TCE who top scored out of us Lifers with 33pts, came runner up overall, winning a pack of NDX balls. A friend was the overall winner with 39pts and won a set of England headcovers. Another friend won nearest the pin winning a scorecard holder, and I won a cap for longest drive.

Last one I organise though chaps as just 6 people off here turned up on the day. 13 people either pulled out with a couple of days to go or just didn't turn. Thanks to TCE, Carlsberg, Dave Storry, MCS and RedarmySE7 for turning up.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thats a shame so many drop outs. Probably due to it being a Sunday and most probably automatically agreed to play without consulting their other halves and then being told in no uncertain circumstances they are not disappearing for the whole day when the grass needs cutting/barbie needs lighting/kids need entertaining.. etc etc. Men - know your place. :-)

edited my typo... jeez
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2010
    your ;-)

I agree on the drop-outs though - it's not fair on AFKA being left short.
  • Options
    Bad form to just not show up gents.

At least I had the decency to state I could not make it a good fortnight in advance - just failing to show is not cool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    39 points!?! Bandiiiiiiiiiiiit.
  • Options
    Thanks for a good day Afka, a good fourball...........apology's for the bad language : (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]your ;-)

I agree on the drop-outs though - it's not fair on AFKA being left short.

AFKA can't help being short. Blame his mum and dad ;o )
  • Options
    he didnt leave that long drive short. Was a peach. I enjoyed it. T.c.e a few effs and jeffs from all of us but mine were most justified!