Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Golf Society Day - 4th July 2010

Comments

• Thats chris your right. LOL you have a way with words dicko! shame i cant putt for toffee
  • Sorry AFKA but i have to drop out - family engagement that I must attend
  • Ok.

This is definately booked, and i'll be contacting everyone with further details early next week.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]check this out. i bet my mate that i would par this hole easy with him filming for added pressure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FNPjJ2LEk

Thats a wicked video mate, you obviously aren't too shabby

I used to be good when younger but now play about once every 3 years so lucky to break 100, maybe next year though if i go a couple times this year
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Ok.

This is definately booked, and i'll be contacting everyone with further details early next week.

cheers
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Ok.

This is definately booked, and i'll be contacting everyone with further details early next week.[/quote]

cheers[/quote]

I didnt anything either but i think he is away
  • Sorry, never got a chance to mail before I went away.

Definately all booked, and everyone who has posted on here is included. Tee offs are mid morning, will confirm exact times and everything on return from holiday.

Still a few places spare if others fancy.

Back at weekend and will confirm everything then.

Apologies for being slack but everything has been a bit mental last few weeks
  • you wait till the nippers are born thats the mental bit mate.
  • All,

will be emailing confirmation details this afternoon to all those who have provided email addresses, but tee-off times will be between 11am-midday.

Still spaces available, so those that were holding off because they didn't want to play next Sunday with an England hangover are now free to play !
  • Sponsored links:

• Let us know where your drinking after and I might come down.
  • Confirmation emails despatched to those who posted earlier, seeking a response please.

Still a few places if others are keen.
  • edited June 2010
    Afka I hope to make it, I've car problems at the moment it should be ready by the weekend but cant be 100% certain.
    If someone can offer me a lift then I could confirm I'll be there...............anybody?? ...........just as a back up.....................please.

Playing off 21 : )
  • Anyone able to pick up TCE from Shooters Hill if he can't get the motor fixed ?

I would Ray, but i need to drive myself in case i get called away in an emergency i'm afraid
  • I'll pick up Ray if needed.
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I'll pick up Ray if needed.

Cheers James,
    Will my trolley fit in your Ferrari or shall I bring a carry bag?
  • looking forward to this havent played for a few weeks due to baby always screeming. afka,Could be your last day out without bags under your eyes!!
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I'll pick up Ray if needed.

Cheers James,
    Will my trolley fit in your Ferrari or shall I bring a carry bag?

I'll leave the Ferrari at home mate don't worry, I'll bring my Audi Q7, everything should fit in there :-)

Edit: My Astra will get the lot in mate no drama!
  • Dan put me down for a 27 and i also have a guest (Lee) plays off 24.
  • 27............yeah right. !!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2010
    Colin next society season you can be the handi man :)
  • edited June 2010
    All of a sudden I dont feel so bad about my 21..............; )

Lift sorted as well, Thanks gents.................now what to wear.........................
  • maybe that b*****d shirt
  • Looking forward to this we got full squad?

Any news on 4 balls, Have i got ollie in my earhole again for 18 holes ;-)
  • Well the sort the groups out in the club house beforehand.

Had a few drop outs, so if anyone is interested please give me a shout.
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Looking forward to this we got full squad?

It could be worse!
    Anyone drawn with me is in trouble, the golf is cr@p and the languange is appalling. ; )
  • Well hope you all have a good day and enjoy the golf and drinks. Its set to be 25 on sunday with a bit of cloud i think.

Have fun.
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Looking forward to this we got full squad?

No wonder your looking forward to it 28 handycap?!! Whats this course like then? Par 5's? I hope its got wide fairways lol
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Let us know where your drinking after and I might come down.

Clubhouse?
  • Lovely morning for it chaps, see ya there for a bacon roll. Factor 50 in ell!!