Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite game of the season

2»

Comments

• Options
    The first 85 minutes of the Millwall home game. Leeds at home, Orient away, Southend away and the first half of the Swindon 2nd leg.
  • Options
    MK Dons home, having been beaten by Northwich the week before, the team were excellent. First time in donkeys we got 5 and nice to beat Franchise FC.

Also enjoyed Oldham away, for 10mins we were promoted but generally enjoyed the whole day.
  • Options
    An honourable mention goes to Wycombe away, the game was shite but the pub was 100%
  • Options
    Norwich at home for performance, Leeds at home for result, Swindon Home (playoff) for atmosphere
    Orient away great laugh and good result and Saints away (very pished!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]

Also enjoyed Oldham away, for 10mins we were promoted

and out of this pub league
  • Options
    Orient Awat for me
  • Options
    Am I allowed to play?...

Best Home: Ars*nal, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool (plus the 1st min of Man Utd before we fell apart lol) and Burnley.
    Best Away: Leeds (FA Cup)

Worst game of the season: Pompey (FA Cup Semi)

"Neutral" games of the season: Barcelona v Ars*nal, Blackpool v Cardiff (Play Off Final), Man Utd v Man City (twice), Charlton v Swindon (Play Off 2nd Leg), Inter v Barcelona (CL),
  • Options
    lol johnboy, at least you got charlton in there at some point
  • Options
    I must admit, I didnt get to see as much of Charlton last season as I usually have done over the years.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Best home game - MK Dons.
    Best away game - Southend
    Worst home game - Orient
    Worst away game - Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Home: Leeds
    Away: Tranmere for the performance, Southend for the drama.
  • Options
    Definitely Southend Away.

My brother was over from Australia for 2 weeks having planned the trip to fit in as many games as possible. I warned him to expect the worst but he still came over wearing rose tinted specs which were soon discarded after the debarcles of Bristol Rovers away and Brighton home. But that last minute winner put made us all realise what following a team like Charlton is all about - big ups and big downs. He went back to Sydney next day with a big grin on his face.