Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite game of the season

For me I would say favourite 45 minutes of the season.For the support and second half performance, I loved Orient away.

Comments

• Options
    Tranmere away, completely dominant for the whole 90 minutes. Wish it was like that every game !
  • Options
    Yeovil away was 'one of those days were you had to be there'. Simply for the fight and determination the players showed in those conditions.

Another that was decent was the millwall game at home in december- expect from the result of course. It really was an end to end game.
  • Options
    Yeovil away for me. The day had everything apart from the result
  • Options
    i didn't go that day but one consolation of staying down is hopefully going next season. ( Curb-it can you organise again please , again as long as it's after xmas)
  • Options
    norwich away. really good day out
  • Options
    Orient away for the football. Gillingham away for the laughs.
  • Options
    Southend Away - reminded me of the old days, Friday night, all standing, packed like sardines, last minute winner.

Regardless of how our season finished, Bailey was superb in this match.
  • Options
    last 10 minutes of the leeds home game
  • Options
    Definitely Southend away from a good perspective, or even Monday night or Norwich at home due to what was at stake and therefore the competitiveness of the matches.
  • Options
    Home - MK Dons, great sesh after too.
    Away - Southend, will bloody miss Reidy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeovil for me, decided to go last minute and was well worth the soaking, 2nd half performence was quality and deserved the win.

Dont think the Southend game was up to much football wise, besides the last minute goal by Reid, but the day and the night out after was quality.
  • Options
    Am I allowed to say Swindon?!!
    Alright, forget the extra time and penalties; forget the aggregate score and forget what was at stake that we lost.
    For 90 mins of terrific entertainment; fantastic atmosphere and victory in the 90 minute bit.
    Enduring image of 3/4 of the ground singing "Semedo" and him raising his arms and clapping acknowledgement; that brilliant second goal and periods really believing we were going to make it.

Other than that, Yeovil away. Talk about matchday experience
  • Options
    Yeah the Swindon game for me, forget the penalties and whatever, we were on the beer from 3, it was a great day amazing atmosphere and was proud to be a charlton supporter that day.
  • Options
    Atmosphere and game vs Swindon was incredible - just so gutting that it didn't go our way.

I thought we played well vs Norwich at home and in the Leeds game.
  • Options
    Home: Got to watch my first game with my uncle since the early 90's (he took me to my first games so very special). Beat Leeds 1-0 to boot!
    Away: Stockport... for some reason really fancied it and went up on my own, sat with a decent bunch and had a really good laugh.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sorry I couldn't just pick one....

Yeovil away - rain

Gillingham away - going back to the 80's

Sarfend away - on the lash from 10am to 2am

Leeds at home - great atmosphire
  • Options
    Day out - Gillingham away / Exeter away

Result - Tranmere away

On balance - Can't beat Orient for boozing, atmosphere, result and (eventually) performance

Obviously Millwall away will I'd imagine net 100% as the worst... at least there were positives about Swindon even if it was the end of the road for us
  • Options
    Best game for me was Leeds at home, great game. Worst I've been to this season got to be Northwich...shocking!
  • Options
    Best would be Leeds at home
    Worst, without question, was Millwall away
  • Options
    For me it would be

Home: MK Dons, you can't beat a 5-1 trouncing
    Away: Leeds, big stadium, big crowd (memories of our prem days), fantastic atmosphere from the addicks faithful, and the only time i've seen a 0-0 draw and thought "that was a bloody good game" at the end of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i never thought we would 'win' the swindon game, so thats the game for me, similar day to Mike, on the pop from 5 ish , enjoyed the game minus the pens then a late one in the Pickwick , thanks guys :-) large mixed kebab and a night in the ibis ,,, PS never stay there, a complete rip off !
  • Options
    Southend away, good drink and great finish.
  • Options
    MK Dons at home, especially because we brought along an AFC Wimbledon fan, who took great satisfaction from our performance.
  • Options
    Orient away/Swindon at home
  • Options
    Leeds home/Southend or Orient away
  • Options
    Norwich away cracking day out great session
    Worst Northwich losing against a load of postmen
  • Options
    Leeds at home, would have been Swindon at home in the play-offs if we had done it though.
  • Options
    Orient away closely followed by Sarfend. Home, best performances were Naaridge and Swindon
  • Options
    Tranmere away, we were soooooo good.
  • Options
    Southend away, nothing really came close although Orient was a laugh