Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Feeling Old

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Need to cut down on the Pepsi

Funnily enough it was the opposite.

I pretty much avoid caffeine these days and try to keep sugar off the menu as much as possible - one bottle of Lucozade sport before playing and I could have run a half-marathon! Would hardly have noticed the effects of that drink before when I spent all day drinking rosy lee and gobbling biscuits.
  • Options
    You know you're getting old when you start reading the deaths column in the local paper and recognise some of the names in it....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]You know you're getting old when you start reading the deaths column in the local paper and recognise some of the names in it....

You're a cheerful old sod ........
  • Options
    I read a report somewhere about Juventus "veteran" David Trezeguet!! WTF?? He's about 22 isn't he.........?

On a happier note 46yo Kevin Poole played for Burton Albion on the weekend :-) There's hope for me yet.......
  • Options
    You remember a veteran 35 year old Ryan Giggs as a 16 year old promising youngster. :(
  • Options
    Whatever age you are, really it's all a bowl of cherries. Or not.
    You decide!....... Oggy
    Yes, But is it half empty, or half full!, Are they sweet, or sour.......
    I will have a word with God next time I see him!, which in a blink of an eye should not be too long now!......

Somehow being an optomist is not very Charlton eh!....
  • Options
    MILFs are younger than you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]You remember a veteran 35 year old Ryan Giggs as a 16 year old promising youngster. :(

I remember Mark Hughes debut for Manu when he came on as a sub with his long black flowing hair and he scored with a header as if it was yesterday. He needs more Grecian 2000 than I do now !!!!
  • Options
    In my mid 40's losing my then wife to a younger guy with more hair made me feel really old...single dad, no job and a body I wasnt proud of. Joined a Gym, learnt that having someone depending on you stops you being so damned selfish. Now 63, still work out, have a wife who's has embraced Charlton completely...never seem to think of age now, too busy enjoying life.
  • Options
    Rather than a MILF you think that the GILF looks pretty hot