Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whos got their ticket?

2»

Comments

• Marvellous, I cannot go as I am doing the sound and lights for a band on Friday night, most upsetting, the laptop will be with us, just hope I can get a bloody signal.......
  • I'm in x 3
  • Were in, 6 tickets
  • me n bigfatpete wiv boy
  • edited May 2010
    Got mine although am on my own. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Gave up trying to phone and walked out of work at 09:10am and made a beeline for the Valley ticket office. Sprinted from Charlton station and arrived looking like a dogs breakfast. Most of the punters waiting found it highly amusing as I careered round the corner to be met by a massive queue. Ended up waiting for an hour but got a ticket. Got an earful from my boss when got back to work but it was worth it.

Roll on Friday.
  • no!! was phoneing from just before 9am this morning all i got was that irritating message telling me to call back mush of spent a bomb all those 10p`s add up so annoyed

any spares anyone????
  • Me, Buckshee and the Inspector all have tickets
  • 4x Tickets get in :)
  • Yeah I got my tickets for both legs.

Halfday Friday then spend the weekend in Maidstone.

Need to return to the North after the home game to go to work the next day.

Offered to do that as boss been very understanding.COYR!
  • I still cant get through to get any bloody home tickets,means I lose my season ticket seat after tonight! Bloody disgrace been trying all day...tin pot
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going :)

if anyone wants to split the petrol on the journey from anywhere near Nottingham/Leicester or inbetween there and Swindon, whisper me
  • [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]I still cant get through to get any bloody home tickets,means I lose my season ticket seat after tonight! Bloody disgrace been trying all day...tin pot

Just buy a ticket and go to your normal st seat
  • No, have been to every away game this season, but had an exam this morning and by the time i got to the Valley they had all sold out.
  • robroy

c+P from OS

As a result, the deadline for season-ticket holders to secure their usual seat for the encounter at The Valley has been extended until 5pm on Tuesday
  • yep x2 lets hope it dont rain!!!
  • Sideways, I'm on my own aswell!!
  • Me + 3 others
  • edited May 2010
    am trying now to get home tickets, but online booking system has failed I hear.. and phone message says now on general sale conflicting with OS.

Managed to fool the phone system to let me hold for an operator..

now moving up the queue (to 7th)
  • Sponsored links:

• ok got em now and they waived the booking fee as I suggested..
  • Pack your waterproofs as it's gonna chuck it down on Friday. No roof on the away stand and all that. Anyone that puts a brolly up in front of me will have to have it surgically removed. :op