Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whos got their ticket?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
just wondering if anyones got their ticket yet and are in the lucky 2000?

Comments

• 2x here, got my mine after ringing thousands of times on the phone
  • 5x here, went down to The Valley bright and early to get them
  • Yep, my mate has just got ours from the ticket office!

Just booked Friday arvo off work too, can't bloody wait.
  • 4 purchased
    (wipes sweat from brow)
  • I got mine. About 15 people in queue at the Valley at 8.00am this morning. Tickets by 9.05
  • got my 2 about 10 minutes ago cant wait for this one!!!
  • I have 3 - got mine from The Valley this morning...
  • Got two this morning from Swindon for the game there....couldn't get the four I wanted though and got my Valley ticket on Saturday morning.
  • you are all lucky gits do you know that!
  • edited May 2010
    Haven't got my tickets, but phoned the people that organise the coach from here and they're ordering their tickets today/tomorrow, so will get them on the coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine, Plaaayers, AFKA's and CAFCBourne's from The Valley along with my Dad and Brother's.
  • Got 4 :)
  • Got 1, im going on my jacks. Commitment or what?
  • thats great commitment mate i cant waitt for this im BUZZING! and its only monday
  • Im going friday on my own buddy. Monday i have a pal coming along.

I might make a friend on the coach
  • I got mine (finally), 9-12 non stop calls on phone, then from 12-12.30 non stop calls using two phones at once. Got my ticket though, thats all thats important
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Haven't got my tickets, but phoned the people that organise the coach from here and they're ordering their tickets today/tomorrow, so will get them on the coach.

Surely if they order their tickets tomorrow they'll be sold out?
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Im going friday on my own buddy. Monday i have a pal coming along.

I might make a friend on the coach

I went Wycombe on my own, its not too bad. Just start talking Charlton to people around you and you'll have a good time!
  • Thats good to know.

Thanks.
  • Got ours, home and away, looking forward to Friday now!
  • Sponsored links:

• 3rd in the telephone Q

Sing I am going up...Sing I am going up
  • got my 5 cant wait bring on friday
  • I went up to Stockport on my own, had a great time, decent bunch near me. Although there was a bit of trouble when a fella bought a mug from their superstore and was told by the stewards he wasnt allowed to have it in the ground... cripes, it did get intense!
  • Glad to hear other stories of solo adventures. Cant wait for it
  • Mate just went down there and got our 4. If he'd left it much later i doubt we'd be going.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Haven't got my tickets, but phoned the people that organise the coach from here and they're ordering their tickets today/tomorrow, so will get them on the coach.

Surely if they order their tickets tomorrow they'll be sold out?
    I guess they're guaranteed/reserved a certain amount, otherwise there's no point running the coach.
  • feel sorry for fans who arnt local enough to get to the valley because the phone system was jammed to buggery this morning
  • i reiterate...you are all jammy gits! But well done, think ive added an extra tenner to my dads phonebill, and it shows no sign of relenting!