Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Time Switch?

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]hating all this cockyness, Swindon are a good side who we've been lucky not to lose to this season.

shouldnt we have been about 3 or 4 up at the valley in december before the sendings off turned the game? i was on holiday and missed the game but thats the way it sounded.
  • yep, 180 minutes of football to go before considering wembley
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]charlton v huddersfield final groucho you have no relevant history in the play offs,you shit yourselfs in them

Nolly, do,You,ever,use,Capitals,or,comma's ?
  • We were all over Swindon in the last 15 mins at their place and were very unlucky not to have won.
  • Swindon looked awful yesterday, must've had a massive off day. Think going Swindon away is an easier trip than Huddersfield away, so wish we had got them.

Either way, all 4 teams are pretty evenly matched, can all beat eachother, so could go any way.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]charlton v huddersfield final groucho you have no relevant history in the play offs,you shit yourselfs in them

Nolly, do,You,ever,use,Capitals,or,comma's ?

evidently not mog
  • edited May 2010
    i use them all the time when writing up things,this is a frigging forum football and im getting rather annoyed with people forever going on about it,bore off
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Think going Swindon away is an easier trip than Huddersfield away, so wish we had got them.

I was really hoping for Huddersfield, on down t'road!
  • yeah without a train to get back, a friday night in yorkshire with a genuine excuse would have been good..and a new ground for me aswell