Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Time Switch?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
does anyone reckon there might be a possibility of the final getting switched to 1215 if its Charlton v Millwall

Comments

• No definitely not, it's always 15:00 regardless.
  • Was early kick off last year I think as it fell on the same day as premiership final day. Can't see them moving it though.
  • wembley is the safest stadium in the world not going to change the time because of anything
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]wembley is the safest stadium in the world not going to change the time because of anything

what not even cos iv got to get to a wedding in herts..well thats bloody inconsiderate
  • im gonna have to set up on fri or sat am, drive or train down to game, pray it doesnt go to extra time then leg it back. if we get to the final and lose after all that im gonna be one miserable cock that night!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]wembley is the safest stadium in the world not going to change the time because of anything
    It's what's liable to happen outside the stadium that will be the concern of the police - not inside.
  • edited May 2010
    who's to say how the spanners could react inside the stadium when they lose for the 2nd successive year..and to us :-)
    i reckon SLL might not be on here for a while after that
  • Yeah, but inside the stadium will be nicely policed & segregated - boozed-up fans (both red & blue) on the loose on the streets/trains is what the concerns will be around/
  • oh pity sake just go to the game probably be huddersfield anyway
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]who's to say how the spanners could react inside the stadium when they lose for the 2nd successive year..and to us :-)

I've already said countless times on here that IF we reach the final against you, you will beat us.

I'm prepared for it, already expecting the worst, so no big deal.......
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]who's to say how the spanners could reactinsidethe stadium when they lose for the 2nd successive year..and to us :-)

I've already said countless times on here that IF we reach the final against you, you will beat us.

I'm prepared for it, already expecting the worst, so no big deal.......

shocking reverse psychology
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]wembley is the safest stadium in the world

Not with 80,000 rival fans traveling from the same place...
    and definitely not when there are 45,000 angry scumwall fans going back the same way as us having beaten em
  • edited May 2010
    they will lose in the semis if we play them we play them,unless your collating train numbers or have charlton wrote on your forehead go about your buisness,safest staduim in the world and route there will be policed to the max.man up
  • Whoever loses will be 'upset'.
    I don't think Millwall have a monopoly on supporters who lose badly.
    If we got to the final and lost, I'm sure we have enough idiots to kick up a stink.

I was totally amazed and impressed by the Sunderland supporters in 1998. I remember thinking how dignified most of them were after losing in the most dramatic fashion.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]they will lose in the semis if we play them we play them,unless your collating train numbers or have charlton wrote on your forehead go about your buisness,safest staduim in the world and route there will be policed to the max.man up

I'd rather play em and beat em than anything else... trying to sort out a red limo up there and back
  • good man.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]they will lose in the semis if we play them we play them,unless your collating train numbers or have charlton wrote on your forehead go about your buisness,safest staduim in the world and route there will be policed to the max.man up

Wouldn't say it's the safest, far from it, people booze all over London and there is very little segregation before or after the game around Wembley.

But it would be Millwall - Charlton, not exactly a game with a history of hostility and violence, so I wouldn't be concerned about anything at all.
  • This is all very presumptious.

Swindon / Uddersfield final anyone?
  • [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]

I was totally amazed and impressed by the Sunderland supporters in 1998. I remember thinking how dignified most of them were after losing in the most dramatic fashion.

Yeah me too, except one mad old bat on one of their coaches who was going nuts thumping on the windows and flicking the vs at us whilst those sitting around her just shook their heads in disbelief. Got a lot of respect for Sunderland as a result of that day.
  • charlton v huddersfield final groucho you have no relevant history in the play offs,you shit yourselfs in them
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah. History. That all-important contributing factor. You sound like Oohaahahaha.

I have "no relevant history" in shed building, but I helped a mate put one together two months ago and it hasn't fallen down? Your point is what exactly? I don't like to talk up our chances. I know what we're like in these situations. Personally i'm just glad we avoided Swindon seeing as they've got the form strike partnership.

But you, nolly, have "relevant history" in eating your own foot with regards to predictions. Didn't you predict a 0-3 win for Charlton at our place?
  • edited May 2010
    you must be the only one of your lot that dont like to talk up the chances of scumwall sombeody on your forum said it was 90% you were up if you win against hudersfeild.

Love the way everybody seems to forgot that we have to get to wembley first.
  • I'd rather be playing Swindon than Huddersfield.
  • lol groucho i never predicted anything but a millwall win
  • Let's get there first eh?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Let's get there first eh?

well said!
  • hating all this cockyness, Swindon are a good side who we've been lucky not to lose to this season.
  • I agree- last minute/added on time equalisers got us out of jail v Swindon.
    They are no mugs and we will have to play well to beat them over 2 legs.

Hopefully a rocking Valley in the 2nd leg will help
  • i hope it is millwall to set the record straight. iv got a conspiracy theory that parky aimed for the play offs in the hope of getting them in the final to get revenge after our humiliating day out at the toolbox
  • possible