Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical Palace fans

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]This Swindon fan seems like an absoulte cnut
    Oh dear...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]
    It's funny you say you have a lot of Millwall mates, aren't they considered the biggest w@nkers of them all?

No thats both of you..... i have mates who are both but the majority are twats
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]Surrey Palace hate Brighton, London Palace hate Millwall.

what a complete load of tosh....
    when Millwall were relegated to League 1 were you chanting about that?

I never get why Palace fans are in denial about us. You guys dislike us, we dislike you. Simples
  • Options
    its all releative.

Personally I hate Millwall much more than Charlton, but that just because where I grew up, its was only Millwall & Palace fans.

I don't have much feeling for Brighton, but then again at age 25, it wasnt my era

Younger Palace fans hate Charlton, because of recent games

And some fans are putt off going to the den still, because of the rep it had
  • Options
    Thanks for your input WLC, havent you got your own site to visit
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]This Swindon fan seems like an absoulte cnut[/quote] How very dare you !!! its only banter jeeez . Anyway you can call me that monday night when i come on here gloating !
  • Options
    Thanks JonnyBev, nah I think I'll stick around, it's so friendly on here
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: (1984)[/cite]Churley it was 1800 we took to yours, not great but thats life.
    Why do you take 3000 to us (not rivals) and 750 to Millwall (bitter rivals) is it

A you do care about us really
    Or
    B You are a complete bunch of bottlejobs[/quote]

Absolutely no way you took 1,800 to Selhurst, that would mean selling out the initial allocation which you didn't come close to.

I can't defend the 750 to Smallwall, it was only once though and in an end of season game with nothing to play for in an awful season. The next two times we sold out. Why we take more to Charlton I don't know? Some of our fans were clearly put off going to The Den. It was 7 years ago when we took 750 fans there, I'm sure it's a heck of a lot safer now.
  • Options
    Boreoff
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Warnockslovechild[/cite]its all releative.

When did we start talking about your wife?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]750 you took to millwall in a league game once.
    See SEE i told yer, bloody obsessed you are. Bloody hell im gonna have a lie down !

I'll have ypu know filling your ground is one of the main things in football...

Why do you think the media harp on about Leeds getting 30 odd thousand each week in league 1?

Filling your ground more than a league rival has always been a "one up@ since my grandad was little.

Especially Charlton, we have been averaging 17-21k this year. For a league one team in LONDON that is immense.

I am just shocked that Swindon, with no MAJOR close teams..Couldn't fill a 14-500 seater stadium.

Especially when there was such a high demand for away tickets tonight..You could have shifted that other 1,000 to us, like you have offered to every team in normal league games this year.

Don't think we are obbsessed, we are more annoyed with the fact that there was 1,000 tickets that could have been sold.

Either way, get ready for a REAL atmosphere on Monday night, if its anything like the last play-off semi against Ipswich or more recently Leeds, prepare to be blown away.

Adios, may the best team win,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]750 you took to millwall in a league game once.
    See SEE i told yer, bloody obsessed you are. Bloody hell im gonna have a lie down !

I am just shocked that Swindon, with no MAJOR close teams..Couldn't fill a 14-500 seater stadium.

You should be more worried about them filling the back of your net twice, you'll have your work cut out with this lot on Monday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Warnockslovechild[/cite] but that just because where I grew up, its was only Millwall & Palace fans
    Where did you go to school? No Arsenal or Spurs fans? Or Liverpool and Man Utd glory hunters?

Son of Selhurst, we're still very much in it! I do agree that it is more important than any talk of attendances.
  • Options
    Im preparing myself to be blown away , red red robin at full blast lol
  • Options
    inoffensive little clubs list just come out..........swindon top beating reading by a whisker
  • Options
    Hello nolly and how are we today ?
  • Options
    you rested mate,your big day in london not far away now,look around the big city in awe take it in.
  • Options
    Im especially looking forward to the barrier and the woolwich ferry , cant wait !
  • Options
    take a look round greenwich got some history.