Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical Palace fans

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hand on heart i can tell you palaces and gillinghams dislike of us is creepy.
    I would have said it was the other way round .
  • Options
    yes we are mad with dislike to all things gills,there everything we strive for
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]Why do you lot seem obsessed with attendences ? It dont mean nothing ,Its whats in your heart that matters . Watching the palace game i thought after all the things the players overcame they were superb and fully deserved the point to stay up . Are they really your rivals ?[/quote]

Trust me, this lot obsess so much over attendances it's laughable.

Addicked, home support just under 15,000. Away support, not sure what our average would be. Baring in mind 20 of our away games are up North, I suspect not great.

Make of that what you will, the atmosphere this season since administration has been fantastic. From what I've seen at The Valley, it's still a library with the vocal home fans sitting ridiculously far from the Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • Options
    churley is a palace fan as you can see rocking he has come on within minutes of palace being mentioned, creepy
  • Options
    Churley who would palace class as their rival ?
  • Options
    Brighton PMSL!
  • Options
    So if it isnt palace who is it ? i always thought it was ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]churley is a palace fan as you can see rocking he has come on within minutes of palace being mentioned, creepy[/quote]

My ears were burning clearly!

Rocking Robin, if I'm honest I would currently say :

1. Brighton
    2. Charlton (that'll soon change if they're not promoted)
    3. Millwall

I dislike Charlton and Millwall, but I hate Brighton with a passion partly because I live there.
  • Options
    i think charlton are in denial about palace lol , anyway back to the mighty swindon threads .
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Palace have no hate for Millwall, they took around 100 FANS to a pre-season friendly there.. Unless they hate them so much they decide not to attend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgs0V7Ezllw&NR=1

Shame it didn't burn the whole pub down, pretty pathetic that..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant do links but look at the one where the whole palace crowd sang who is laughing now last game last season at home to sheff united on you tube,side splitting
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Back again , what is it with charlton fans and bloody statistics and attendences ? edit and palace ,you are obsessed by them arnt you ! why all this talk about a club who no one cares about or so you say lol .
  • Options
    good crowds make you proud i guess
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]cant do links but look at the one where the whole palace crowd sang who is laughing now last game last season at home to sheff united on you tube,side splitting

But that was funny to us Nolly, if you fail to get promoted it would of all been worth it too?

We might not have directly sent you down, but the scenes at The Valley, May 2005 were reminiscent of Liverpool winning the Champions League, no wonder we had a good laugh at your expense.

Atletico, I was there at that friendly, was a lot more than 100 fans. We'd played them a few years running so it was hardly a special event for us, especially as it was a dull 0-0 which we became used to under Peter Taylor.

Somebody on the BBS said this which I think is true, Surrey Palace hate Brighton, London Palace hate Millwall.
  • Options
    750 you took to millwall in a league game once.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]750 you took to millwall in a league game once.

Similar figure to what you took to Selhurst in the Premiership, first game there in years!

I think we're going round in circles here.
  • Options
    nope never took under 1000 to any derby,shame on you
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]750 you took to millwall in a league game once.
    See SEE i told yer, bloody obsessed you are. Bloody hell im gonna have a lie down !
  • Options
    says the man on another clubs forum,your excited about friday granted but take a rest.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]nope never took under 1000 to any derby,shame on you[/quote]

It was nowhere near sold out, was a while back so I can't find a figure. For a club who had been in the Premiership for several years, it was a pitiful number.

Admittedly ours was pitiful also against Millwall. I didn't go, but then I rarely go to end of season games with nothing to play for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    like i said i think you have beat anything hands down with 750........i will admit i have been impressed with the noise at selhurst park this season,though that blackpool song you sing is awful
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]like i said i think you have beat anything hands down with 750........i will admit i have been impressed with the noise at selhurst park this season,though that blackpool song you sing is awful[/quote]

They stole it off us the b@stards. Not all fans like it, but a lot of fans have started copying us (yes I'm aware we nicked it off St Pauli).

Now I just need to get some of our fans singing some FC Sion songs...
  • Options
    Didn't you steal glad all over from Blackpool as well? Atleast their not sad enough to chant it!
  • Options
    Did you know it's robbed off st pauli churley?
  • Options
    Yes I did Mr Leaburn, but then almost every song is stolen from somewhere...

Friend or Defoe, I'd much rather run out to Glad All Over than The Red Red Robin tosh you serve up ;-)
  • Options
    "London Palace hate Millwall" - do any Palace fans live in London - Sydenham maybe ?

I have allways hated Palace since Allisons fedora, team of eighties shite, compounded by our move there. Also, never met a Palace fan who wasn't a complete twat, know plenty of Millwall who are are mates.
  • Options
    Of course some do, we're all accountants for big city banks so some are bound to live in Dulwich, Richmond, Chelsea etc.

It's funny you say you have a lot of Millwall mates, aren't they considered the biggest w@nkers of them all?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]Yes I did Mr Leaburn, but then almost every song is stolen from somewhere...

same as a lot of teams' colours, badges and nicknames... dunno what the world is coming to
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    This Swindon fan seems like an absoulte cnut
  • Options
    Churley it was 1800 we took to yours, not great but thats life.
    Why do you take 3000 to us (not rivals) and 750 to Millwall (bitter rivals) is it

A you do care about us really
    Or
    B You are a complete bunch of bottlejobs