Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Firm

I know it's been out a while now but does anyone know where i can watch it online for free please.

Comments

• Thanks

[cite]Posted By: route one[/cite]http://www.novamov.com/video/27m98y6csn6l4
  • Anytime

its quite a good film think you will enjoy it id say its the best of that type of film
  • yeah a mate was telling me it ws a good film the other day so i thought i would have a look although i don't normally like these films.
  • just watching it again now love all the one liners.
  • Cant beat the opening scene, proper feel good tunes!
  • Why don't you cough up £2 and pay for it?
  • Thought it was bloody awful.
  • Terrible film. Half of Bromley are bouncing around in most of the scenes as well!
  • downham you mean
  • Sponsored links:

• Filmed on the Ferrier, Kidbrooke
  • A lot of recognisable faces in it, that was the highlight of it, picking people out I knew!
  • i thought it was funny.
  • edited April 2010
      Off_it 1 hour ago  # 8
    Why don't you cough up £2 and pay for it?

Because i don't want too. Simples.
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Terrible film. Half of Bromley are bouncing around in most of the scenes as well!
    Hey?

Terrible film, too many bright coloured tracksuits.
  • All the usual Millwall faces from the haunts around Bromley of a weekend.

Nolly, most I knew from the scenes lived up towards Chislehurst rather than from Downham.
  • I thought tom cruise was excelent and one of gene hackmans better performances, love how deep and intesnse it gets. Have read the book twice and love grishams work, it makes you think and all the deep dark twists and turns keep you on the edge of your seat...
  • the older lot in it our downham heads,shocking film,like football factory was as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]  Off_it 1 hour ago  # 8
    Why don't you cough up £2 and pay for it?

Because i don't want too. Simples.

Fair enough. You wont mind if someone comes and takes something of yours for nothing then, eh? "Simples".
  • "You dry lunch" quality line. Awful film though, the hooligan one with the hobbit is better than this.

Rise of a footsoldier is a good film though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed Nick, have you seen Essex Boys as well? An earlier version of the storyline with Sean Bean.
  • The only reason why the one with the hobbit is the best is because i'm in it......lol
  • Off-it. Theres a difference though because it's not like they will miss £2 and i only watched 10 minutes of it.
    I thought green street was funny. Football factory was good. And footsoldierswas brilliant and a true story like essex boys.
  • [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Off-it. Theres a difference though because it's not like they will miss £2 and i only watched 10 minutes of it.

Oh, that's alright then - clearly my mistake.

Theft is ok if it's a) theft from someone with more than you, and b) is something sh*t that wasn't worth stealing in the first place.

Out of interest, how old are you?
  • FFS i only wanted a link.
    Not once have i said theft is ok. And it's not stealing if you watch a film posted on the internet which was paid for by someone else.
    And i don't know what age has to do with it but ifyou must know i'm 28
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]FFS i only wanted a link.
    Not once have i said theft is ok. And it's not stealing if you watch a film posted on the internet which was paid for by someone else.
    And i don't know what age has to do with it but ifyou must know i'm 28[/quote]

You should learn to expect that here LOL get used to it

Overall not a bad film brings back memorys of the clobber & Music
  • quality fcilm imo, original better and best line eva 'whos the dry lunch' lol

other films mentioned are all better tho, footy factory my fave rise of the footsoldier not far behind, out of interest anyone seen away days that really is a shocking film!

Off it us young uns will always watch something for 3 if we can, but if u like it more then likely you buy it it just makes sense rather then watchhin something once then still havin it on dvd which i have done several times
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]Off-it. Theres a difference though because it's not like they will miss £2 and i only watched 10 minutes of it.

Oh, that's alright then - clearly my mistake.

Theft is ok if it's a) theft from someone with more than you, and b) is something sh*t that wasn't worth stealing in the first place.

Out of interest, how old are you?

You're showing your age now Off_it.
  • Away nice , i had high hopes but yeah it was poor very poor and with the gay undertone WTF was that about
  • Hadn't realised that Nick Love had been let loose on the Firm. Really can't see the point of remaking a movie that's only about 20 years old and particularly one that had such a good leading man as Oldman. I guess that Love has basically been remaking a sub-standard version of the Firm since Charlie Bright so it's probably a natural progression