Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

are we gonna help millwall get promotion......

by drawing/beating leeds we could significantly help our neighbours out .....
the thought of this makes me feel sick.....
i wont be crying if we lose to leeds next week .... although if swindon and millwall lose i'll have the right hump!

Comments

• it is time to keep key players fit IMHO

Let Leeds have it, Fck Millwall
  • [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]it is time to keep key players fit IMHO

Let Leeds have it, Fck Millwall
    No point in making the spanners angry...
  • we need to win our last two games regardless of how it effects the table; as we'll stand a much better chance going into the play-offs on the back of a couple of wins.
    and in the likelihood that we'll face leeds in one of the rounds, beating them a few weeks earlier would give us the edge.
  • Don't know which is worse, watching a second team promoted at The Valley in 2 weeks or helping Wall???

Got no confidence that we'll win 2 and draw 1 against any of the other Play Off teams and guess it'll be sods law that if we get to Wembley we'll be playing THEM so a significant proportion of our support won't turn out and we'll be embarrassed both on and off the pitch! I know, I know I'm feeling very sorry for myself!
  • i think we win play offs if we avoid millwall,millwall will lose to anyone in it but us.fact
  • Lose-lose situation. Thankfully there will be a negative no matter what the result.

I'd prefer to win, and I don't think Millwall will beat Tranmere anyway
  • we win the playoffs if we avoid millwall............simples
  • We do Swindon and Wall get stuffed again by Huddersfield. As they're the only top 6 team we've beaten in the league this season, it could be a good bet for us in the final.
  • We cannot beat Millwall this season, let them go up. Leeds will be fine in the Play-Off Final. They are serial chokers.
    Leeds were awful again today. Don't be fooled by the score.
  • weve let in 8 against millwall and , so far, 0 against leeds....

im rather we got millwall up.....

for me we have a 25% chance of gling up so to get Millwall out the way is a good thing...
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't want Millwall in the playoffs and all that really matters to me is that we are promoted.
  • Can admin please sort it so we aren't allowed to call them f!@king 'wall?!

A wall is what holds your friggin roof above your head.

They are the spanners, the scum, the knuckledraggers or at best millwall.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Can admin please sort it so we aren't allowed to call them f!@king 'wall?!

A wall is what holds your friggin roof above your head.

They are the spanners, the scum, the knuckledraggers or at best millwall.

Agreed!!
  • A. we beat leeds and bring them into playoffs worried about playing us.
    B. we lose to leeds and bring the in form millwall to us totally not worried about playing us.

A. for me!
  • someone else will get millwall in the semi batter them home and away unlike we could and will play that team in the final and beat them
  • It ain't over 'til it's over. I wan't us to win. What happens to Millwall is secondary to what happens to Charlton and always should be.
  • [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]A. we beat leeds and bring them into playoffs worried about playing us.
    B. we lose to leeds and bring the in form millwall to us totally not worried about playing us.

A. for me!

C. We beat Leeds and bring them into playoffs wanting revenge over us.
  • B for me, couldn't wish the scum up no matter what
  • I know this sounds mega negitive but you have to think about another season in league 1 if we dont go up who would you rather have Millwall or Leeds? I wouldnt want to be stuck in this division for another year with Leeds, Saints, Sheff Wed, Plymouth, Notts County ect could be even tougher than this year.
  • We should rest our best players ...
    and let them be fit and ready for the play offs!(maybe that's PP reason for not playing jonjo!)
  • Sponsored links:

• I SO SO SO don't want to play Wall, scummers, spanners or whatever we're supposed to call them at Wembley! We'll inevitably lose and be outnumbered as their "glory" boys will turnout and ours won't! I SO SO SO hope we're not destined to watch Norwich, Leeds and them promoted!
  • think we would match what they had at wembley
  • If we beat Leeds then Millwall will nick 2nd spot - If we lose to Leeds they will get 2nd, Millwall will end up 3rd and we will end up 6th............and will then have to play Millwall in the play offs.

Seeinng as at home we couldn't beat them when we were 4-3 up and they were down to 10 men - and away they stuffed us 4-0, then I don't want to play them in the play-offs, home, away or at Wembley

WE HAVE GOT TO BEAT LEEDS...........END OF.
  • Now that we are guaranteed a PO place and can't really go up via 2nd spot it would be an idea to rest the likes of Dailly, Semedo, Burton, Bailey and Sam that have played a lot of games this year and keep them fresh for the PO's.

The 3-6 slots are VERY tight, there is hardly anything between the teams in that group so I don't feel it makes much difference where we end up in that grouping.

Even the Millwall factor does not bother me really, if we want to go up then we may as well face them as anybody else, if we are scared of them then we don't deserve to go up.
  • Totally agree with ormy ... fear no foe lol
  • Treat every team with respect but fear none.I would prefer Millwall at Wembley than in a home and away.
  • I think we have to beat Leeds for the simple reason that if we lose we could well end up finishing 6th and having to play Millwall in the play offs with the 2nd leg at the Den.
    If we can beat Leeds, then a win at Oldham will probably see us finish in the top 4 as i can't see Swindon winning at Millwall on the last day.
  • I'd rest as many players as possible for these last 2 games. I would love to annoy Millwall by playing a really weakened team. I think we would beat Millwall at Wembley if we played them and would hope for Swindon in the semi's. If Leeds play Beckford on Saturday they will beat us, if they don't I think we will beat them.
  • We have to give ourselves the best possible chance in the play-offs which means finishing as high as possible to get the advantage of second leg at home regardless of opponent.

I've said all along that we won't have the bottle for play-offs but that said we have to try and give ourselves the best possible chance.
  • [cite]Posted By: GRAY9[/cite] I think we would beat Millwall at Wembley if we played them

What do you base this opinion on? Was it the draw at home to a side who played 55 minutes with 10 men or the 4-0 embarrassment?