Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gemma Arterton

Comments

• as Manager?

Happy Birthday Gemma

(well according to the Metro)
  • saw her in an Ibsen play before Christmas, she was outstanding.
    And mesmerising.
  • On Graham Norton now
  • edited February 2013
    Apparently filed for divorce in the past week as well, at least that's what I read in the paper tonight. Time to make your moves lads.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/377195/Gemma-Arterton-confirms-marriage-split
  • She hasn't been married for that long has she?
  • Oh well , it was nice whilst it lasted.
  • She's so lovely.
  • Attractive, supports Charlton and wears stockings, what is there not to like?

Sounds like me
  • She hasn't mentioned her displeasure at Powell's substitutions yet.
  • I think we need pictures of the stockings
  • Sponsored links:

• How tall is she?
  • I think she is so lovely.
    No airs or graces.
    Sad if her marriage hasn't worked out.
    All the very best Gemma. Don't you dare change, you're beautiful, honest & talented.
    And I've seen the trailer for Hansel & Gretel & phwooooaaar, not seen a babe look that good in leather since Kate Beckinsale. Nice work! X
  • She could nibble my gingerbread anytime.

• Charlton totty.
  • Well, the party she lost her ring at was held by the husband of my mate's missus' best friend, so maybe I've got an 'in'. there. Of course, things counting against me are:

1 - I'm not rich
    2 - I'm average-looking
    3 - my mate's wife hates me

So maybe not.
  • Well, the party she lost her ring at was held by the husband of my mate's missus' best friend, so maybe I've got an 'in'. there. Of course, things counting against me are:

1 - I'm not rich
    2 - I'm average-looking

So maybe not.

Apart from that you are in with a chance
  • Kap10 said:

Well, the party she lost her ring at was held by the husband of my mate's missus' best friend, so maybe I've got an 'in'. there. Of course, things counting against me are:

1 - I'm not rich
    2 - I'm average-looking

So maybe not.

Apart from that you are in with a chance
    I'm an optimist.
  • Bump for the sake of bumping
  • Kap10 said:

Bump for the sake of bumping

Well said.
  • I'm currently trying to buy a film that she stars in and when we release it theatrically, I'll slobber all over her at the Premiere. You know, never mix business with pleasure I keep telling my sales and marketing teams :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2014
    I'd plough her furrow for free.

• ding dong !
  • @Absurdistan Thanks, so glad I bumped this thread
  • She is from a very attractive gene pool

All the girls in that family are smoking hot
  • You'll be DELIGHTED to hear that I've signed the rights to a film that the LOVELY Gemma stars in (with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick). Called The Voices, it just premiered at Sundance London this weekend. We are releasing it later this year and Gemma is going to support the film, so I will report back just how nice she is :-)
  • edited April 2014
    She's also going to be in the Made In Dagenham stage show, worth a night out?
  • supaclive said:

You'll be DELIGHTED to hear that I've signed the rights to a film that the LOVELY Gemma stars in (with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick). Called The Voices, it just premiered at Sundance London this weekend. We are releasing it later this year and Gemma is going to support the film, so I will report back just how nice she is :-)

good catch! I've heard good things about that movie from an editor friend who's seen it.
  • I suspect we'd only have been DELIGHTED that you've got the rights to the film if you'd blagged us all tickets for the premiere. Probably just be lots of barely hidden jealousy instead :-)