Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gemma Arterton

Comments

• Went to see The Disappearance of Alice Creed and it was a simple and a very good British Film, Gemma Arterton was great in it.

Don't think it was that popular though as there was only a handful of people in the cinema, but I'd recommend it when it's released on DVD.

Great to see she supports Charlton and yeah, when she is interviewed she seems very grounded.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Got married in our village this Saturday. Managed to keep it a secret from the world and no one from the village blabbed either. Her family and friends came across as really nice and proper people. She looked beautiful (as all Addicks do!).[/quote]

Only family and friends and the Daily Mail photographer/reporter knew.

How sweet and old fashioned.

Kerrr - chingg !
  • fun game on the Daily Mail website. It is a M & S bra advert where you get to play with the cup size
  • My fiancée was at school with her in northfleet! Not really close mates but on the book of faces as friends.... Always singing on plays so I'm told so obvisouly doing job she wanted as a youngster!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Got married in our village this Saturday. Managed to keep it a secret from the world and no one from the village blabbed either. Her family and friends came across as really nice and proper people. She looked beautiful (as all Addicks do!).

Kerrr - chingg !
    I don't think it was a DM photographer, think it was somebody on holiday that took the snaps and sold them. The paper called us yesterday after quotes etc and said thay had already had the pics.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Got married in our village this Saturday. Managed to keep it a secret from the world and no one from the village blabbed either. Her family and friends came across as really nice and proper people. She looked beautiful (as all Addicks do!).

Kerrr - chingg !
    I don't think it was a DM photographer, think it was somebody on holiday that took the snaps and sold them. The paper called us yesterday after quotes etc and said thay had already had the pics.

Or a freelancer with a long telephoto lense. Did not look like a close up as no photo were they looking at the camera
  • Yes must have been somebody who knows what they are doing as the photo in the castle would have been really difficult to get.
  • not many pics in here :o( has the potential to be a next countdown bird thread
  • 'Our Gemma' was persented with a Charlton shirt by Lorraine Kelly this morning.

Said that her dad is a huge fan and he used to take her down The Valley when she was younger.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Said that her dad is huge fan and he used to take her down The Valley when she was younger.

Does hugefan post on this board?

You might have competition, Large.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]'Our Gemma' was persented with a Charlton shirt by Lorraine Kelly this morning.

Said that her dad is a huge fan and he used to take her down The Valley when she was younger.

Ok, ok that is good news.

However, what the funk are doing watching that guff???? What next Jeremy Kyle and a mums coffee morning?????

I'm very disappointed
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    However, what the funk are doing watching that guff???? What next Jeremy Kyle and a mums coffee morning?????

I'm very disappointed

Fear not, the wife phoned to tell me. Why, i'm not quite sure, but i'm just grateful to receive ANY calls from her that don't involve reminding me of things i had forgotten to do.
  • AFKA was just changing one of the twin's nappies this morning, and the telly just 'happened' to be on.

If he doesn't help out with the babies, he's not allowed to go to The Valley on Saturday.

;o)
  • That's ok then, I was seriously worried for a moment
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Said that her dad is huge fan and he used to take her down The Valley when she was younger.

I was trying to keep that quiet. Not even the missus knows.
  • Smudge sits there watching LK saying out loud have you seen me Growler before putting feet up and watching Jeremy Kyle

Then comes on tinternet with the me missus was watching it BS.

The secrets out Danny boy your secret is out
  • I must have her.
  • edited September 2010
    She was in the Sunday Times yesterday and again got a mention that she supports us. A fof's daughter is her bezzy mate through acting and she is as genuinely down to earth and nice as she comes across.

I'm sure Karl Howman's a lovely bloke an all, but I think she tops the Celeb fan list at the moment. . . .
  • Little known fact. Gemma Arterton is polydactyl.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]polydactyl

Gravesend is quite close to Gillingham...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]polydactyl.

i had to google. How unusual.

• C'mon Gemma, sign up and be a Lifer. There's a badge in it for you!
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Little known fact. Gemma Arterton is polydactyl.

terradactyl.JPG

?
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Little known fact. Gemma Arterton is polydactyl.

Lovely girl I'm sure but shouldn't that make her a Norwich or Bristol fan? :p
  • Sod Karl, we're after Gemma for a star appearance on Charlton Live!
  • i would take her down the valley
  • I don't care if she's got extra digits...she is an absolutely cracking specimen of womanhood and the Charlton connection just makes her so attractive it's not even funny...

Hooray for Gemma!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]i would take her down the valley[/quote]

I'd take her up the Arsenal.....if we played them in the cup this year.

Sorry.
  • Gemma is obviously tops, but let's not forget "Bradley-off-of-eastenders" (I think that's his full name) - used to sit in front of me at the Valley.