Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone in the liberal before the match tomorrow?

Comments

• Think there's an end of season party in there already booked after the Leeds game
  • Don't know mate, think someone called Rachel involved somehow, it was on the wall yesterday
  • Unfortunately wasn't able to get in before the match yesterday, too full apparently. Hopefully will be going to Leeds game though so will try a bit earlier.

Was great to meet a few Lifers afterwards though and put some faces to names - shame I couldn't stay longer. Would be up for some sort of party post-Leeds if I do make it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Unfortunately wasn't able to get in before the match yesterday, too full apparently. Hopefully will be going to Leeds game though so will try a bit earlier.

Was great to meet a few Lifers afterwards though and put some faces to names - shame I couldn't stay longer. Would be up for some sort of party post-Leeds if I do make it.

Nice to meet you to Colin The DJ Czech !
  • I asked the barmaid about Rachael, apparently all she knew is that Rachael is female and probably sings and will be in the lib after the Leeds game

Very helpful
  • Sure its not racquel and tony....

Cwying... cwying.....
  • Well if theve got a turn on saves anyone djing still could be laugh as club singers usualy are, see what everyone thinks.
  • Maybe it's Rachel off countdown?
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Maybe it's Rachel off countdown?

I'll be there : p
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Sure its not racquel and tony....

Cwying... cwying.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjF7GMP28X8
  • I went in the Lib on saturday, havent been in there since i was a nipper. Was looking around trying to see if i could guess people on here. Didnt really wanna start going up to people and saying ''you look like you could be *enter username here* off Charlton Life''
  • Are you Colin Walsh's love child by any chance...?
  • What about if we had a Charlton Life badge?

Surprised no one has thought of it before TBH.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I went in the Lib on saturday, havent been in there since i was a nipper. Was looking around trying to see if i could guess people on here. Didnt really wanna start going up to people and saying ''you look like you could be *enter username here* off Charlton Life''

Always awkward when people don't know others. I'm always happy to give someone my mobile number if want to put some faces to names.

There were about 20 of us standing in the yard out the back. If the weather is nice, we'll normally be outside.
  • VG, you weren't by the back door in the lib with a flat cap on were you?
  • Will be in the normal end of season watering hole for Leeds game - down on the river.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]VG, you weren't by the back door in the lib with a flat cap on were you?

Na mate. Was in the side with the stage...standing in front of the big screen, next to a group of Narridge sitting down. Had a grey hoodie and shorts on. Sunglasses on top of my head.....looking cool :-)
  • Forgot about the anchor bren, will they be doing the usual bbq? It was so rammo in the v norwich last season and the ob kicked eveyone out early.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]VG, you weren't by the back door in the lib with a flat cap on were you?

Na mate. Was in the side with the stage...standing in front of the big screen, next to a group of Narridge sitting down. Had a grey hoodie and shorts on. Sunglasses on top of my head.....looking cool :-)

Yeah I remember seeing that wally! :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh you were the one who was showing me that black & white picture of a Football ground.

Good meeting you.

X
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    next to a group of Narridge sitting down.

you mean perving at that young blonde narridge fan !
  • I did see the new Mrs Blackheath Addick.

What has he got that I haven't then (other than more trendy cardies) : - )

Valley Gary, should have been looking at a copy of Groundspotter monthly, then we would have known ; - ) Must have been sitting 5 yards from you. I was wearing a maroon polo shirt.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Forgot about the anchor bren, will they be doing the usual bbq? It was so rammo in the v norwich last season and the ob kicked eveyone out early.

they were having a private party that night. dont think they will organise the same for that night again.

I got a free italian sausage bap in the Swan on saturday...
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I did see the new Mrs Blackheath Addick.

A retro FADS shirt that was far too tight ?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I did see the new Mrs Blackheath Addick.

A retro FADS shirt that was far too tight ?

LOL - And a razor that doesn't work.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    next to a group of Narridge sitting down.

you mean perving at that young blonde narridge fan !

haha there was two of 'em...looked like sisters!

[cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Valley Gary, should have been looking at a copy of Groundspotter monthly, then we would have known ; - ) Must have been sitting 5 yards from you. I was wearing a maroon polo shirt.

lol...I think i did see you actually. sitting on the same table as a middle-aged lady with red hair?
  • VG, Hope you gave me your POTY voucher.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]VG, Hope you gave me your POTY voucher.....

not a season ticket holder mog. I tried to give you my selection verbally....but you wouldnt have it! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I went in the Lib on saturday, havent been in there since i was a nipper. Was looking around trying to see if i could guess people on here. Didnt really wanna start going up to people and saying ''you look like you could be *enter username here* off Charlton Life''
    Agree, bit awkward isn't it! It was only 'cause MOG had said on here that he'd be collecting POTY votes that I asked him when he came to our table.

I was at the anchor before trying to get in the liberal - great when the weather's like it was on sat.