Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone in the liberal before the match tomorrow?

Going to the match tomorrow - my first since Scunthorpe at home first season after relegation from the Prem. Can't effin' wait!

Where's a good place to meet some fellow Lifers? Do many of you still drink in the Liberal before the match?

Comments

• Yes and plenty of Lifers in there.

Most can be found in the side of bar with the small stage or outside smoking.

See you there
  • Excellent, cheers Henry, looking forward to it.
  • Im gonna give the Liberal a go tomorrow....sounds like it could do with the help. Plus the Oak is either getting busier or shrinking.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Im gonna give the Liberal a go tomorrow....sounds like it could do with the help. Plus the Oak is either getting busier or shrinking.

can you burn a copy of your "find a football ground" programme and bring it along for me : - )
  • be good to meet you Czech mate

Keep you're eyes out for Henry Irving
  • lol
  • Support The Lib !!
    I will collecting Votes from the Season Ticket Books pre-match Tomorrow.
    The Voucher is near the back of your season Ticket Book.
    Thank You.
  • Afka again
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    kennethwilliams.jpg

And WSS
  • Will be there as ever
  • Or North Stand Steve
  • Player last week in his new coat

3377750734_8694953cbc.jpg
  • Didnt really work plaayer did it?
  • LOL should have no trouble recognising you all
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]be good to meet you Czech mate

Keep you're eyes out for Henry Irving[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_679110][ul][div]henry1.gif[/div][/ul][/div]

I've never met Henry before but those two picture are superb, couldn't have staged it better if you tried.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]kennethwilliams.jpg

And WSS

brilliant!
  • I expected more of you KBLS!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I expected more of you KBLS!

Did you?

Ooh eeerr, you are naughty ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• stop messing about !
  • me and mog will be there, not at my pc so can't do pics feel free lads but basicaly your looking for nick frost from shaun of the dead/hot fuzz (me) and viv from spinal tap for mog..
  • That Plaaayer pic made me cry with laughter!

Oh and will be in the Lib early doors!
  • Will they be showing the manchester derby?
  • not going daughters birthday ;-(
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]not going daughters birthday ;-(

pmsfl
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]not going daughters birthday ;-(

pmsfl

Ahhhhh poor Steve but dont worry mate its not like its an important game ;-)
  • I'm not there either

I can see my neighbour getting shirted up and ready to go, and the sun is shining and I have the hump.

I will miss my hug with plaayer and Gumbo

Some ugly bugger is replacing me
  • Wheres you "POTY" slip ?
  • Just had a thought, and yes it hurt..

Leeds, after the game lifiers end of season celebration in the lib? There's a few ahem dj's on here see if we can get the main hall, wifes partners significant others all invited from 7ish? Don't know what the cost involved would be but reckon it would be a good laugh and keep the lib going till august. Anyway just a thought if anyone wants to take it on and run with it then please feel free.