Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Out of interest - Millwall in the Play-Offs - How many of ...

Comments

• If I'm fit enough....No question
  • I'll be there. Might not drink anything this time cos if we were to lose, I'd end up getting nicked for sure.
  • I'll be there.

Can't do any worse than Saturday if we go there again!
  • I would. Wouldn't come into my mind not to
  • Doubt it. Wouldnt bother if it were first leg.

Would consider if second leg... but then how rotten would that be getting out of there that time of night if by some miraculous reason we won? so prolly not - but im a woman so can use that reason.
  • The sooner I get Saturday out of my mind the better and just the prospect of wiping the smug look of their faces in the play offs would make me not miss it. They could lock me in all night if we're celebrating going to Wembley!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] Would consider if second leg... but then how rotten would that be getting out of there that time of night if by some miraculous reason we won?

If we won i wouldn't care if they let us out at 2 in the morning.
  • without a doubt but would consider a different drinking pattern
  • Yeah id have a bit of that, Game against them under the lights.

Although if it was the second leg....it depends how we got on in the first! ;-)
  • Why on earth would anyone not want to go?

I don't get this!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    FF to May 2010, Charlton scrape through to the play offs. Swindon scrape past Millwall in the semi finals, Charlton beat Colchester in the other by the odd goal, Charlton squeek past Swindon at Wembley. Nailed on! ;o)
  • Millwall ALWAYS f*ck it up in the play offs.
  • No doubt whatsoever, I would go.

As d_f_t says, why wouldn't you !?!
  • Of course I would.

Hopefully the sit-down brigade won't bother!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Millwall ALWAYS f*ck it up in the play offs.

yeah but they're due a win in the play offs but we're due a win against them!!
    and our record in the play offs is
    success v leeds
    failure against palace
    success v sunderland
    so next in our sequence will be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • would go again!
  • Doesn't even need thinking about of course i'd go.
  • I would, on the basis that it couldn't get any worse than our performance on Saturday
  • I'm not considered a proper fan to travel away because I don't stand in front of old people and swear at them if asked to sit down.

I wouldn't want to let the Club down with such behaviour so no I wouldn't go to Millwall because it is full of people like the Organiser also known as the how to behave at football police.

I might go to another away ground in a play off situation though.
  • oh fuck off and stand up len

**** BIG SMILEY WINKY THING ****

or just lie back and dream of curbs which is the only solace left for us

****BIG TEARS ROLLING DOWN FACE*****
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]oh fuck off and stand up len

**** BIG SMILEY WINKY THING ****

or just lie back and dream of curbs which is the only solace left for us

****BIG TEARS ROLLING DOWN FACE*****

As it happens I do stand more often than not provided that I am not obstructing the view of others.

It does pi** me off though when somebody like The Organiser takes it upon himself to tell other people how they should behave at football and arrogantly dismiss anybody whom may not subscribe to his code of conduct. Hence my comments.
  • what get's me Len is that I was three rows from the front and so was able to sit. For most of the first half there were people standing behind and in the aisle to the side of me and did they sing ? Did they heck. Gestures to the Millwall fans yes but singing and encouraging the team no. Maybe if we'd sung songs to get behind the team instead of 'we pay your benefit's' etc it may have helped more. I'm sure songs like that don't encourage players to up their game.
  • Yes, i love all that shit... there i said it, i know im a wrong'un!?
  • I understand len ....
    i remember being at blackburn (made my own way there via the crucible) when it was a freebie so we had some chavtastic support that day
    and i was getting so much grief from some old fella behind me for standing(i had to there was 10 rows standing in front of me) and when i pointed out this fact to him he carried on having a go at me even tho i'd asked people in front to sit down for the old gits sake(i was ignored) , he's lucky i'm a mellow faggot who can't fight cos i'd loved to have put one on his abusive braindead button ....
    i really think if the rules is sit down then just sit down so everyone can see
    i know it's preferable that us youngsters can stand up and sing but i'm just as loud sitting down as standing up
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]I understand len ....
    i remember being at blackburn (made my own way there via the crucible) when it was a freebie so we had some chavtastic support that day
    and i was getting so much grief from some old fella behind me for standing(i had to there was 10 rows standing in front of me) and when i pointed out this fact to him he carried on having a go at me even tho i'd asked people in front to sit down for the old gits sake(i was ignored) , he's lucky i'm a mellow faggot who can't fight cos i'd loved to have put one on his abusive braindead button ....
    i really think if the rules is sit down then just sit down so everyone can see
    i know it's preferable that us youngsters can stand up and sing but i'm just as loud sitting down as standing up[/quote]

So that was the old fella who wanted to sit, being abusive to someone who had no influence on whether he could or not. Interesting, as I thought it's just the standers who get abusive according to Len. Smiley face thing.
  • edited March 2010
    You're right Large. I prefer to stand but can very rarely be asked to sing these days, although saying that I very rarely go to games nowadays
  • Large this is just a silly thread... course we'd all go, the thought of the chance of seeing us beat Millwall at Wembley far outweighs the fear of losing
  • I wouldn't go again - but would pretend I was there if we won ;-)
  • Yeah. I'd go and get in early to make sure I got a seat.
  • edited March 2010
    id be there hoping we could reverse that awful result so i could give my millwall pals some stick .

personally id rather get them in the final and beat them cos that would erase any memory of saturday.