Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Out of interest - Millwall in the Play-Offs - How many of ...

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
the three thousand who went on Saturday would bother going again ?

I wouldn't.

Comments

• I would again, but only to support the club, and in the 1 in 1000 shot we have to win - wouldn't want to miss it.

Would much prefer us to get ANother team(s) though, please.
  • I would consider giving the game at The Den a miss but certainlty would not miss a game at The Valley or a final
  • Play off game? Of course I bloody would. And so would you Large - we all know it.
  • Ask me yesterday and the answer would be no.

Ask me tomorrow and the answer would be yes.

I don't like going there, hate it in fact. But by not going would be giving in to their idiots, and that is something i would be loathe to do.

Just next time i wouldn't bother trying to leave early :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]certainlty would not miss a game at The Valley or a final

that goes without saying. But all that hassle at The Den, is it really worth it ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Play off game? Of course I bloody would. And so would you Large - we all know it.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.
  • I would definitely go and support the team, we have to at the end of the day because we are fans, and it would undoubtedly be the biggest game of the season. And hopefully the team might actually turn up this time!
  • i would go, wouldn't have much hope but would go to follow the team
  • Definitely, it's Charlton and things happen when you least expect them... the time I didn't go, we'd win!
  • Sponsored links:

• that goes without saying. But all that hassle at The Den, is it really worth it ?[/quote]

Possibly not, but the game at The Valley in December was not an enjoyable one being surrounded by Milwall fans for most of the first half.
  • I would.The Last time we were in the playoffs the semis were electric.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Play off game? Of course I bloody would. And so would you Large - we all know it.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.

Oh I'm sure.
  • edited March 2010
    I wouldn't go to the semi's out of superstition, I would without doubt however go to the final.
  • I would be there. i would be at any play off semi final games that we make regardless, and in spite of saturdays fucking horrendous day i would be at any millwall charlton game in the future. i love my club and i hate millwall and i always will, and i wanna be there to see us beat the gits
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Definitely, it's Charlton and things happen when you least expect them... the time I didn't go, we'd win!

Then dont go! ;-)
  • haha sound advice there!
  • Yes. Anyone who says no because of Saturday needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
  • I did not go on Saturday (walked part 2 of thames path instead) as i did not like the atmosphere when we played Millwal at the valley and i was worried about what would happen, but i suppose i would reluctantly go for playoffs
  • Of course i would and so would everyone else. On saturday we just had the unfortunate situation of being humiliated on the field and not having the ability to run away and drown our sorrows in the pub made everything seem ridiculous. If we had won, the whole mess would have been a lot more of a laugh and we would of been back in the pub alot quicker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Count me out. Dont need to feel like a 2nd class citizen at my age. Manage to go to plenty of other away grounds & not get treated like that. Leave it to you young uns!
  • I am a second class citizen already....I'll be there!
  • Not even a question although I would do a left this time and try to get on the train with their lot (and hide my pin badge on my trackie top)

Remember we got stuffed at Ipswich in the league and then did them in the play offs.
  • They had good toilets for the wimmin, how could I possibly stay away? At my age, you take your pleasures whenever you can.
  • edited March 2010
    Yes, of course I'd go to such an important game....................but I'd take a packed lunch and a sleeping bag with me!
  • I'll go if the team go.

oh.
  • You've got to go no question about it.I know Saturday was cak but it's was far from my worst and i suspect other people's trips to Millwall by some distance.
    If we get them in the play offs i will be there and if they want to keep us in for another hour i couldn't give a toss....just leave the bars open :)
  • I would, I have supported the Addicks long enough to know that I don't go because we win, I go because I support the club and just becasue we lost on Saturday will not change that in the slightest.
  • edited March 2010
    Of course, not even a second's thought.
  • Yes I would be there, however if it were the 1st leg and we lost 4-0 again I certainly wouldn't be at the home leg (even if I'd already bought my ticket!)