Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what you feel like this if palace beat us

2»

Comments

• beating them in the playoffs would wipe all of the crap of the past out,but knowing charlton we could well go up without facing them,the charlton way
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]beating them in the playoffs would wipe all of the crap of the past out,but knowing charlton we could well go up without facing them,the charlton way

nolly i hope you are right but personally id love to get them at wembley and reverse the result i want some revenge this result really hurts .
  • edited March 2010
    iv never felt so ****ing miserable on a monday morning, this is worse than palace. its more of a laugh against the nigels because we generally beat them but against these its a lot deeper. personally i want a crack at revenge but not this season, avoid them at all costs
  • palace are such a nonentity of a club,douglas adams had it right when he called them mostly harmless.just no feelings either way with them. it surprises me that the youngsters view palace as rivals but i guess we have sir alan to be eternally grateful to,for keeping us immune from having to lower ourselves for so long against millwall,to what clearly are scum.palace,don't make me laugh.

those that seem to revere them and call by their self-proclaimed moniker - the wall, i just view as complete knobs.
  • worse losing at millwall definately. i agree couldnt give a fuck about palace and know hardly any palace fans
  • i'd say would feel the same for me, few friends of each fans get stick whatever but hate millwall fact
  • TBF the last time I felt this bad after a defeat was vs Palace at Selhurst last year.