Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what you feel like this if palace beat us

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
like fuck you would

Comments

• No - much worse - most of my mates are Palace - none are Millwall (thank goodness!)
  • Not even close!!! Losing to palace makes you sick but losing to the scum makes you feel like Clottey will in about 3 hours time.
  • never in a million years, don't know a single Palace fan.....don't feel any better this morning, just turned on SSN and the first thing on was the goals !!

not looking forward to football this morning....
  • Don't give a fuck about Crystal Palace
  • Yeah it's bad.But i think the manner in which we lost makes it worse.Rolling over like a f****** pampered poodle is just not on.
    Knowing it was going to happen still didn't make it less painful.Charlton are so so predictable these days.
  • Sad thing too is that they were pretty average....we just rolled over.
    Losing to The Scum is 'always' going to be more significant to fans of my generation.
  • Only know 2 Palace fans, know loads of Millwall so no i wouldn't feel like this.
  • Have to face the spanners & weasels at some time.....
    just getting dressed to go to the pub, but can't find me tin helmet.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Losing to Palace is like being at school and being beaten up by a smug git in another class, losing to Millwall is like being beaten up by your adhd family member - that hurts much more.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Don't give a fuck about Crystal Palace

Agreed.
  • it hurts so much more losing to the scum....
    as someone mentioned in another thread i just hope we have the last laugh cos when pardews charlton smashed curbs west ham 4-0 a lot of our fans wet themselves thinking we would stay up and couldn't have been more wrong
    but it can still get worse millwall could win automatic promotion by us beating leeds in the second last game of the season or they can beat us in the semis or final of the play offs
    or we beat leeds to gain the automatic promotion spot or then go on to get promoted beating millsmall in the play offs (in my wet dreams!)
  • you no better than most that they would batter us in play offs
  • We will NOT get automatic.

We will probably finish in the play off's. You'll probably beat us in the final 1-0. That's how it works.
  • doubt it with those cowards
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]We will NOT get automatic.

We will probably finish in the play off's. You'll probably beat us in the final 1-0. That's how it works.

I said something similar yesterday, either way if we play you again this season we can't be as bad as yesterday...I hope...
  • You just know it. We'll probably beat someone we aren't expected to beat in the play off semi's (like Leeds last year)

Then go into the final against you already thinking we've got this sown up and over confident.

You win 1-0 and that result yesterday is forgotten for you while you deliriously rub our noses in it, whilst yesterday is all we have to cling on to!
  • could not give a damn about palace
  • yesterday was like a bad dream, did it really happen?
  • Sponsored links:

• Before yesterday I didn't want them in the play offs but I desperately do now, we cannot embaress ourselves anymore, we have to have another crack at them to try and right it.

You're going to a have a tough job making your video of yesterday an enjoyable watch Choice!
  • no video mate,there good but not that one
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]yesterday was like a bad dream, did it really happen?

This morning when I woke up I was honestly hoping at would be Saturday again - checked my phone to see the date and damm !
  • You wanted to live through yesterday all over again?! I know you have to be a bit of a masochist to be a Charlton fan, but that's really quite warped.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]no video mate,there good but not that one[/quote]

match video scrapped.
  • maybe in time we can watch it.
  • very honourable of you mr.choice but save the footage cos you might need it to add to your video when our team repay millwall back with interest by beating them in the play-offs ..... on second thoughts ..
  • aint you learned?
  • ha ha nolly .... i wrote the rule ... we always lose to them carnts
  • yesterday was so humiliating just played golf with 2 millwall fans 1 of which has a box down the shite hole all he kept saying all day was fore so f--k palace millwall are our rivals and in my eyes they always will be cheers parky and players for your gutless spineless performance you av totally pissed me and most fans off you should hang your heads in shame .