Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Llera

2»

Comments

• [quote][cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]llera had a decent first 70 mins then went to all-hell. The LLERA and DAILLY CB partnership should never happen again this season. Either slip Sodje or even Semedo into the mix at CB.

Llera is the king of long ball and it has worked a few times this season (reid winner against Southend was assisted by Llera longball) but when he decides to longball it all day, we lose so much valuable possession.[/quote]

Llera most certainly not have a decent first 70 mins. He got caught in possession on the half way line, which could have cost us a goal. He got done for pace when he had a head start, which could have cost us a goal and he lost Ward at the corner which did cost us a goal. Even his passing, which is normally decent, was off. He had a 90 minute nightmare.
  • I may be missing the nuances of central defending but it seemed to me that all their centre backs did all game was kick it straight out for a throw, and what with us not having a Delap-esque expert we couldn't capitalise.

Whereas we got caught trying to play it out of defence quite a lot...
  • He should have been taken off after 20 minutes. Was playing exactly the same as he did at Colchester. When that bloke loses it, he totally loses it and is a huge liability.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]He should have been taken off after 20 minutes. Was playing exactly the same as he did at Colchester. When that bloke loses it, he totally loses it and is a huge liability.[/quote]

Spot on, saying he was good in the first half baffles me...he was pony start to finish. I don't dislike the bloke, he gives his all, just isn't any where near good enough against the better teams.
  • He was poor, but then I tihnk Dailly has been poor for a while.

Though looking back at the last few weeks, I've seen numerous times Elliot has had a go at him and Bailey having a go at him. Can't be good for team spirit! If we have any...