Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Llera

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Every player on that field was dire today but surely you got to signal out Llera as the worst on the field today.

You look at him and you wonder what is he going to do next, he looks like he don't know what he is doing on the field, he tracks back when others move forward. We never looked comptable in defence. Millwall should of easily put away a few chances, mostly down to Llera's errors. Even the stockport game at home Llera was extremly boneidle.

I am starting to think Llera has got to be the worst defender I have seen since I been watching Charlton in 1993/94 season.

Comments

• Had a shocker today but worst has to be El Khalej all day long
  • Not the worst defender I have seen play for us, think Traore/El Kalej.

But I agree, he is useless, can't stand Llera and a signal of how far we have fallen.
  • I like Llera but he was poor today.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Had a shocker today but worst has to be El Khalej all day long[/quote]

Yeah but we never really saw him play.
  • Every time he gets into the team, he does ok for a bit and then starts to look crap again.

Llera will soon get dropped, and then we will read about how well he has responded and how hard he is working in training and the cycle will start over.
  • [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Had a shocker today but worst has to be El Khalej all day long

Yeah but we never really saw him play.

I saw him attempt to. That was enough.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I like Llera but he was poor today.

agree 100%. the team was shit all over. Both Batt and Morrison are quite pacey, Dailly and Llera are not. It was a recipe for disaster. Dailly was equally shocking today....
  • Thought Llera was arguably your best player in the first half, along with Reid. That Solly fella looked woefully out of his depth.
  • hello.
  • Sponsored links:

• surviving
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Every time he gets into the team, he does ok for a bit and then starts to look crap again.

Llera will soon get dropped, and then we will read about how well he has responded and how hard he is working in training and the cycle will start over.
    At least he does work hard to get back in the team, the type of player everyone wanted when were in the Prem
    with the likes of Traore.
  • Anyone going up against Morison and Batt is going to have to be prepared for an unearthly battering. I thought Llera stood up to that in the first half and threw himself at everything that came his way. Sadly, he has Agent Dailly alongside him, and that's always going to be tough.

Bailey on the left? Another gift.
  • aint you got sunday morning football?
  • Not just yet. Might have another beer and a grin. Then a kip.
  • Llera is fucking hopeless. In the first half he made 4 massive errors and a better side than Millwall would have put us out of sight by half time because of him. Dailly is showing he is not as good as everyone thought he was. Solly was one of the few bright spots, had him down as one of our best players personally.
  • I quite like the fella - but a shocker for their third !!!!!!!

back to his pre-season best...........
  • He is the king of the hit and hope ball, to predictable. Good in the air but makes to many mistakes for me.
  • What happend to Sodgie (the other one)....?
  • As other people have said before, Llera is a 3rd division centre half, tries hard but makes mistakes. He has played some good games this season but is always likely to make a mistake. As Groucho said their strikers were too quick for Daily and Llera yesterday and it unnerved them. I also thought Llera played fairly ok in the first half despite a mistake.
    God, it could easily have been 6 0!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    Llera was absolutely total f*cking rubbish yesterday, and i was told by some of my millwall mates in the pub after that him and dailly are the worst central defensive partnership they've seen all season.

Groucho - i think you're a bit harsh on Solly, a young kid playing in a game like that, out of position, i thought he did ok.
  • Well considering people want "traditional 3rd division players who try their hardest and have a great attitude". Surely he fits the bill?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: hudson-son-son[/cite]Well considering people want "traditional 3rd division players who try their hardest and have a great attitude". Surely he fits the bill?[/quote]

LOL
  • Just saw the highlights and fair play to Llera, he picked out Harris with a cracking first touch of the ball to set up the third goal. Obviously the bells are still ringing in his ears from the bollocking Elliot gave him last week for almost stitching him up for the umpteenth time! But that doesn't come to close to the cracking header for Colchester which I enjoyed in all its 3d glory.
  • I will be very disappointed if Llera starts next week, he may have a good attitude but is woeful, he has been for most of the season and even though he has had one or two good games, he has had an equal amount of shockers.

I would rather Dailly and Sodje or even Dailly and Semedo instead of Llera. He is useless!
  • Sodje is more of a liability than llera, screwing up/rash challenges/getting sent off, which is why llera came back in the 1st place.
    Even after he gave that ball away, thereware still chances to close Harris down to stop it becoming a goal
  • Lleras not been the same since he got rid of his funny little hat. I like his effort, but that assist for their third goal was like being transported back to 1988 and watching Paul Miller pick out Les Briley with that sliderule pass, and the inevitable goal that followed. I suspect Daillys main problem at the moment is a bit of fatigue.
  • Just braved the goals on BBC iplayer. Jesus, what on earth was Llera even trying to do for the third?
  • llera had a decent first 70 mins then went to all-hell. The LLERA and DAILLY CB partnership should never happen again this season. Either slip Sodje or even Semedo into the mix at CB.

Llera is the king of long ball and it has worked a few times this season (reid winner against Southend was assisted by Llera longball) but when he decides to longball it all day, we lose so much valuable possession.
  • A bit harsh with the long ball criticism. On a sandy pitch with the ball bouncing chest high all the time and a high tempo game, most 3rd Div players would whack it. In fact, if he'd whacked it instead of trying to play a short ball, the 3rd goal would have been avoided. He had a weird game....started the well, won his battles but then lost his man for the first goal (I'm not going to moan at him for getting outstripped on the wing because Solly was too far ahead of the ball and left him exposed). He looked really up for it...as did Bailey, Racon, Solly and Semedo but then fell apart after his mistake for the 3rd goal. The real stinkers were had by Reid (don't think we'll be playing him on the right again), Mooney (too lightweight and easy meat for Ward, who was superb), Richardson (who's passing has disintegrated) and Sodje (who tried hard but looked like a non-league player).