Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thats enough charlton for me now ive had enough

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i think we all had a rant after yesterday,i dread to think what steves mood was yesterday

;-)
  • edited March 2010
    Said as we were standing outside that shit pit waiting for the gates to open that i had had enough-----------sick of the let downs 42 ish years of going 30 years tof shit and mostly pony football. Thing is i will go next week its about a drink with mates now and not about a bunch of shit players who get paid to wear a red shirt or blue shirt or white shirt --- it dosnt matter to them didnt much in the past and now these clowns care even less.
  • just about recovering and looking forward to next game. my wife-to-be (when the divorce comes through) hasn't quite got it yet that games like this are talked about for years to come. in sheffield they still talk about a boxing day masacre and utd still sing a song about beating wednesday in the county cup. the bittersweet thing is that derby's are what all fans live for and none come bigger than this. dont know if anyone is daring to think it but can you imagine a play-off final against the scum, that'd be lively!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Said as we were standing outside that shit pit waiting for the gates to open that i had had enough
    sick of the let downs 42 ish years of going 30 years tof shit and mostly pony football. Thing is i will go next week its about a drink with mates now and not about a bunch of shit players who get paid to wear a red shirt or blue shirt or white shirt --- it dosnt matter to them didnt much in the past and now these clowns care even less.

yup
  • There are some that do care, they just aren't very good.