Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons

Comments

• Would those not going there on the back of morality not go to Old Trafford for the same reason ? They sold out everything, just didn't move grounds.

And on that Newton Heath thing - what a pile of tosh. Fans are happy to lord it about being the biggest club / franchise in the world and then as soon as they realise they've sold what little soul they ever had, they go out and buy a load of green scarves.

They bent over for the dollar - what comes their way is owed.
  • We are going to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Spent hours last weekend looking for a nice hotel near Mk to stay in on the Saturday night eventually found one.
  • will the rail strike affect the trains from euston to bletchley?
    You can still book tickets on their website for that weekend.
  • Amazing to think that when a friendly with MKDons was announced, there was such an outcry it got scrapped, yet now people are happy to go up there and put money in Winkleman's wallet. Disgraceful. If it was down to me, I'd refuse to play the game. What's the worst the League could do - award them the three points and give us a small fine? If enough clubs did it, the League/FA would have to act and close them down. They should never have been allowed to start up in the first place.
  • [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]will the rail strike affect the trains from euston to bletchley?
    I bloody hope not, will be a nightmare to get up there and support the boys otherwise.
  • I think afc wimbledon are playing a charlton b side or something so you can go see them? I may have got the wrong end of the stick....
  • [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]will the rail strike affect the trains from euston to bletchley?
    I bloody hope not, will be a nightmare to get up there and support the boys otherwise.

I'm assuming they will be on strike as planned. Can pay for train on the day if running or otherwise drive.
  • Just bought 2 tickets, around 1200 sold thus far according to the ticket office.
  • Not bad, i dont know why people are so bothered about the fact its franchise fc, get along with a good support and get behind our boys, were gonna need it!
  • Trains will be running, as this game is on the 3rd and the rail strike is planned for 6th-9th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got three tickets yesterday should be a good day out
  • Come on guys, get yourself to this game, this is a massive weekend of football for our club!!
  • Anyone confirm you can buy tickets on the day?

That's the impression i get from a couple of sites.
  • I asked during the week but haven't had an answer.

1,500 sold 600 more available.
  • edited March 2010
    1500 sold, extra 600 now on sale.

Damn beaten by 19 seconds!
  • Tickets are available on the day.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Tickets are available on the day.

I beat you to it on asking on Twitter though ;)
  • Does anyone know if the club are going to run more coaches as we have an extra 600 tix? As the coaches were all full yesterday!
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Does anyone know if the club are going to run more coaches as we have an extra 600 tix? As the coaches were all full yesterday!

Train is only a tenner return from Euston...
  • Taking my 5 year old to his first away game so thought it would be easier by coach?

Going by train now anyway CHOO CHOO
  • Sponsored links:

• MK Franchise expecting 29,000

I dont like United but really want them to do a number on the Franchise tonight
  • How many man Utd? 25k?
  • But no Danny Green to tear united apart??!!!!!
  • Winning 1-0 and no singing from MK Dons at all
  • Commantor just said, they can take the ground up to 45,000 if they want, and if England had won the rights to host the World Cup they wouldof done, 45,000 seat stadium in league one that would of been interesting to see
  • 3-0!!!!!
  • Danny greens on and played a Worldy flick to almost set up a fourth.