Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich at home postponed (FOR ME)

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]For me ,it's my daughters 11 birthday, just told the missus we had Norwich at home she said "tough shit i've booked a restaurant" to take my daughter and her mates out at 5. Bollocks

Where is the restaurant? Could you not compromise and get her to book it for 5.30 or 6pm?
  • said that and the missus called me a selfish bastard,putting charlton before the kids.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]said that and the missus called me a selfish bastard,putting charlton before the kids.

Ha ha fair enough, agree with her, say yes you are selfish........... and then book the restaurant for 6pm!
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]said that and the missus called me a selfish bastard,putting charlton before the kids.

You might get away with it got an email from a member of the sales team asking me to swap Narwich in the box for Colchester they have an important customer who is Narwich mad,

Dilema piss off customer or piss off MCS
  • no contest sorry ollie
  • I reckon i wont have a choice, but what about my gilfing oportunities
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]said that and the missus called me a selfish bastard,putting charlton before the kids.

You might get away with it got an email from a member of the sales team asking me to swap Narwich in the box for Colchester they have an important customer who is Narwich mad,

Only if this customer is willing to pay you extra for the inconvenience of swapping your box to a night match.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]said that and the missus called me a selfish bastard,putting charlton before the kids.

Only if this customer is willing to pay you extra for the inconvenience of swapping your box to a night match.

yeah right i reckon the only thing i get told then is you aint getting any and out you go
  • cheers nla i thought we were pals!! go on you put your job first if it's that important ;-) winky elbowy thing

nah dude you do what ya gotta do I am un understanding bastard me.