Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harris gunning to fire down Addicks

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Neil Harris - played for Millwall for how long and yet never played against Charlton before....can't understand why...oh yes because they have always been in a lower division than us. We will spank them Saturday with or without the Sodje brothers, I am entirely confident.

I look forward to reviving this if the outcome should be anything other than a Charlton win.

Happy for you to do so but I wouldn't make a note of it becuase you would just be wasting your time. Spanners 0, Addicks 3.

Had to bump this one. Soz, etc.
  • No no no no.....
  • this may well still turn around,enjoy
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Neil Harris - played for Millwall for how long and yet never played against Charlton before....can't understand why...oh yes because they have always been in a lower division than us. We will spank them Saturday with or without the Sodje brothers, I am entirely confident.[/quote]

I look forward to reviving this if the outcome should be anything other than a Charlton win.[/quote]

Happy for you to do so but I wouldn't make a note of it becuase you would just be wasting your time. Spanners 0, Addicks 3.[/quote]

Had to bump this one. Soz, etc.[/quote]

I guess I can answer this in two ways I suppose:-

1. Hands up, you were the better team on the day, my team let me down but hey it's only a game of football so never mind or;

2. It's true I was wrong, but at least I can be proud of many things about my club both on AND off the field. For example; we are often heralded for our work in the local community, We have spent a significant amount of my life time in the top tier of league football; we remain 3rd in the league (by the way that is above Millwall still); our fans have the intelligence & energy & passion to set up their own political party and fight for the very existance of the club.

No matter what happens on the football pitch I am glad I do not support a team that it so backward that it is still supported by such a load of scum that it has to lock the away fans in for 45 mins after the final whistle - much like clubs USED to do in the 1980's; at least I do not watch a team where fans bore the opposition fans into submission with only one song; at least I do not watch a team who's fans are an embarrassment to English football (and actually revel in the fact); at least when I go to Charlton I do not have two choices of getting to the football ground - through a shitty industrial estate or pinned in through steel fences.

Charlton had a bad day, Millwall are a bad club.

Soz. etc.

I am pissed, so I will let you decide which answer is most appropriate!
  • Valleyman....I been on it since 10am, watched us beat you 4-0, been out until 3am, can't sleep (too much gear) but that post has still given me the biggest laugh all day.

That point number 2 has to be one of the most embarrassing, childish, cringe worthy posts I have ever read!

Heralded for your community scheme? Yes you are. Think you'll find Millwall are just as good though. I've worked with your scheme, I have a lot of mates that do, it's good, no better or worse than ours fella.

"We have spent a significant amount of my life time in the top tier of league football"

That line creased me up! Well done, you've spent a lot of time watching Charlton in the premiership. Did you get suckered in with all those free kids tickets in the 90's then?

I don't follow Millwall for glory. I don't care what league we are in. My Dad is Millwall, I'm Millwall. That will never change no matter what league we are in. I'll go wherever and whenever. Boasting about your time in the top tier doesn't make you better you div. I've been to Wembley with Millwall, I've been to the Millennium Stadium, I've been to the new Wembley, I've been to Old Trafford in a FA Cup Semi Final, I've been to Budapest to follow my team, I went to Shelborne for a pre season friendly....1st division, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, conference, I'm Millwall, I'll be there, you sound like you only really wanted to go when Charlton were playing the top teams?

No wonder my proper Charlton mate who was going before you hates the new lot that come along in the 90's (another thing a lot on here won't admit)

& off you go moaning about our thuggish fans. AGAIN I WILL ASK, WHO THREW THE BOTTLE THAT HIT COPPER? OH, IT CAME FROM CHARLTONS END.

WHO WAS ALL IN THE LOWER TIER SHOUTING, GIVING IT, MAKING CUT THROAT SIGNS AND POINTING TO OUTSIDE FOR A FIGHT? OH IT WAS CHARLTON.

We have one song? Fair enough. One more than you by the sound of you lot today.

You lot are the most hypocritical lot going. Give it, give it and give it. BUT, it was YOUR fans that threw the bottles. It was YOUR fans who were leaning over the pitch side wall shouting abuse at your players. It was YOUR fans who opened the front door of the coach and threw coke bottles at a few fathers and kids on the New Cross Road after the game.

I saw it. Stop being so high & mighty. Tell me about Norwich away. Tell me about Gillingham away. Tell me about the running battles with Huddersfield you had in Greenwich the other year.

You lot seem to have this superiority complex over Millwall, dear god, you went to the same schools as us and work with us. You're no different. Grow up for fucks sake.
  • [Quote] Heralded for your community scheme? Yes you are. Think you'll find Millwall are just as good though. I've worked with your scheme, I have a lot of mates that do, it's good, no better or worse than ours fella. [Quote]

Funny that cause I don't see the Milwall one being pushed as a beacon to be followed by other clubs in local & National press.

[Quote]Did you get suckered in with all those free kids tickets in the 90's then? [Quote]
    Been going since the 1970's actually mate, would have started going earlier but sadly I wasn't born the valleyman family have followed Charlton for 4 generations now so I think trying to call me a johny come lately is quite frankly laughable.

Norwich away & Gillingham away - What do you want to know as I was at both those games this season, didn't see any trouble at either although I obviously heard that there was a small incedent with the Charlton fans at the Norwich game, personally I found it rather embarrasing as it is not something my club is usually connected with, that is probably one of the reasons it was reported. Had it been Millwall it would have been expected.

To be frank your need to tell me that the reason you couldn't sleep was because you had taken "too much gear" sadly sums you up mate.

Hope to see you in the play offs.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Valleyman....I been on it since 10am, watched us beat you 4-0, been out until 3am, can't sleep (too much gear)
    Fcuk me sideways - it is... isn't it? Yes - it must be! It's Danny Dyer! How's it going Danny? Still making them vids about 'moody geezers' looking for a 'right proper tear up', doing 'loads of charlie' and 'proper 'avin it'?

You 24-carat, utter, utter mug.