Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have a Spare Millwall Ticket / Looking for a ticket thread

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
I know this is a ridiculous post but iv been asked to see if anyone on here has a spare one for saturday. i dont know how much he is prepared to pay for it but if you have a spare can you let me know and ill pass on his number

Comments

• Whisper nolly there might be one in the pipeline
  • Please tell me it's not for Stu Wall?
  • i'm sure there will be a few of these over the next few days, and also one or two spares that come available.

If we could keep them in this thread and not start a load of new ones it would be appreciated.

Ps. Tickets offered on here etc should only be at face value or below. You don't make off fellow fans.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnnyJoeyDeeDee[/cite]Please tell me it's not for Stu Wall?

funnily enough his name is stuart and he said he lost his ticket but he did sound confused
  • No his name aint stuart, a few of you might know him, its Ross from Basildon. God only knows what he was thinking of leaving it so late but if anyone can help him out ill pass on his number to you or vice versa, whatever.
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]No his name aint stuart, a few of you might know him, its Ross from Basildon. God only knows what he was thinking of leaving it so late but if anyone can help him out ill pass on his number to you or vice versa, whatever.

Where do you come from then Choice? I know Ross well, He already has 4/5 tickets and wants another one of his mates to go.
  • Looking for single tix upper or lower dont matter.

Cheers
  • i have a lower ticket which i would like to swap for an upper one if anyones interested.
  • [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]i have a lower ticket which i would like to swap for an upper one if anyones interested.

I have an upper, but would like to keep my upper ;o) so bascially im all good
  • edited March 2010
    edit: ticket gone
  • Sponsored links:

• waiting for my old man to invest in a downstairs phone,been ringing all evening,will no by thurs,uncle first dibs if i get one or two.50 50
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]waiting for my old man to invest in a downstairs phone,been ringing all evening,will no by thurs,uncle first dibs if i get one or two.50 50

Thanks mate your my last hope at the moment
  • Looking for a spare if anyone has got one. Mate thought he had to work but doesnt now, preferably lower tier. Ta.
  • New user here - signed up as I have got a spare ticket in the upper tier up for grabs. Any takers?
  • I think Uncle is your man Cal
  • Cal, just spoke to Uncle, he'll take it and will whisper you his details when he can get online a bit later. cheers

Welcome to the site by the way !
  • Cal an instant hit.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Cal an instant hit.

lol like i was ;o)

Bit Harsh on VG who had posted not long before, hope you get a ticket mate....unfortunately no spares this end @-(
  • Gary has got one for himself, he's just touting ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Gary has got one for himself, he's just touting ;-)

i yeah i read that wrong lol he even said on the poker day the other day he has one, silly me ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Cal I have whispered you get back to me when you can ..Cheers, and thanks AFKA for the heads up
  • hello unc,hope cal sorted you,just spoke to my dad,he wont no till about half twelve sat if he has press tks as he is overspill,nationals there for game,he is pretty sure he will have two spare,anyone who wants them whisper me and he will ring you at no later than 1.15 ,i have a feeling he will have bought two and wont sell them.so we didnt sell out!!
  • would love 2 tickets if anyone has any spare!
  • Enough is enough now, its getting like noel edmunds bloody multicolored swap shop on here you all had plenty of time to tickets and with the extra 250 realised earlier in the week you have no excuses to not be there so anyone asking now is a plastic fairwether supporter who is as much an addick as bloody stuwall,

Ring Ring Ring.... Ring Ring Ring......

"Hello adam speaking, oh hello pet, oh your meeting your friends on Saturday and your taking ben with you, so I'm home alone on Saturday...."

One or two would be great....

Adam.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miss_Latimer[/cite]would love 2 tickets if anyone has any spare!
    Does your dad know you're here? ;-)

Surprised he let you hang around with us reprobates!
  • Right not for me but a mate, who is charlton season ticket holder but didnt expect us to sell out(lol). just really seeing anyone feel free to whisper me if one becomes available and i can let him know face value obv....upper if possible then as unreserved he can sit with me

thanks in advance, but dont see it happenning. but you never know!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Enough is enough now, its getting like noel edmunds bloody multicolored swap shop on here you all had plenty of time to tickets and with the extra 250 realised earlier in the week you have no excuses to not be there so anyone asking now is a plastic fairwether supporter who is as much an addick as bloody stuwall,

Ring Ring Ring.... Ring Ring Ring......

"Hello adam speaking, oh hello pet, oh your meeting your friends on Saturday and your taking ben with you, so I'm home alone on Saturday...."

One or two would be great....

Adam.

looks like you could be sweating on nolly's dad
  • well my dad doesn't know yet but he probably will do when he sees this! the ticket isn't for him anyway, it's for me and my mate, dad normally sorts out football tickets, thought he'd be going to this one, i then find out he's not when it's too late!
  • Has anyone rung the ticket office to see if there's is any returns. I've done it a couple of times this season with success.
  • just tried ringing... no luck!